Regret it all Reddie

"WHAT THE HELL EDDIE?! DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT WAS NESSASSARY!!? HENRY IS NEVER GOING TO LET THIS GO" Richie was screaming at Eddie as they were running through the trees to get to thier bikes. "HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HIS DAD HATES HIM?!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT RICHIE!" Eddie looked to his side to see Richie running along side him, the wind pushing through his hair as he weaved between trees. It was almost like he wasn't scared for a minute.

"STOP" Richie felt himself being pushed and he closed his eyes as tight as he could in fear. He knew Henry was right behind them, his entire gang following. But his eyes stayed closed. If he opened them he would have to look Henry straight in the ey- EDDIE! WHAT IF THIS WAS JUST A GANG MEMBER! WHAT IF HENRY IS STILL CHASING EDDIE! A million thoughts ran through Richie's mind as he jetted his eyes open puching the person who had pushed him against the tree. Punching them with all the strength he had.

When he felt the grip of the person losen, he scrambled away faster then he could even remeber.

Eddie. It was Eddie. Laying on the path with an already bruised eye, was Eddie.

"SHIT! FUCKING SHIT!! HOLY HELL EDDIE, WHY THE FUC-"

"s- stop." Eddie was almost to quiet to hear, almost to weak. As he still lied on the ground with a bloody nose and a bruised eye. A single tear fell from Eddies chin. "I-it's not my fault Richie.. it's not my fault.. don't be mad at me.. please...its nit my fault" it was obvious he was in pain, bad pain.

Richie looked down at Eddie laying on the ground and he got on his knees leaging tword Eddie. Eddie looked back at him in pain. Eddie leaned tword richie, just a few more inches and-

"WHERE ARE THE LITTLE SHITS! I'M GONNA KILL EM, GO FIND THEM YOU NIMRODS, THEY'RE GETTING AWAY!"

Richie and Eddie looked at eachother, pausing thier convorsation immdiently. The sadness and pain on Eddies face turned to fear, as Richie struggled to help him up. "Where the sewers start, there is a pile of rocks we can hide by, can you make it like 50 feet?" Richie looked at Eddie as he was just getting on his feet, Half of his weight was resting over Richies shoulder. "I have to, come on Richie, before they catch us."

They ran and they hid everytime they heard footsteps until they made it to the rocks where Richie and Eddie sat throwing rocks into the river. Everything was silent, all they could hear was the sound of the water rushing over the rocks and downsream, out of sight.

"I don't blame you Eddie. I never did, okay? I'm never gonna blame you." Eddie looked up at Richie and smiled. Richie could tell he wanted to say something, but he either didn't know what to say, or was to weak to say it. "It's not your fault. It's that duchebags. Henry's not nice, we know that. But I- I was just mad. But not at you. Ill never bead at you Eddie. Not ever." There was silence as Eddie looked back at the stream. "Dang, it almost sounded like you actually didn't blame me. But I'm still waiting for my sorry dude, what the hell am I gonna tell my mom? I fell and got a black eye the shape of Richies fist?" He looked back at Richie, but didn't say anything. "Yeah whatever, I'm sorry, okay? Now stop being sappy about it, that's gay." They smiled and looked back at the streamoment without saying anything.