Dad...

ELOISE'S P.O.V

Phil popped his head around the door and I heard Dan talking to someone from down the stairs.

"Pizzas here!"

I nod and follow him to the kitchen. We all take a seat on the dining table. Phil sat on the blue chair, Dan on the grey and me in the orange. A pepperoni and ,margarita pizza sat on the table in between us. We all took a slice. Dan eventually broke the silence.
"Me and Phil are gonna film a YouNow after this" I nodded "do you know what a YouNow is?" I shook my head

The boys exchanged looks and then looked back to me.

"It's just a live video really" I nodded again.
"Cool" I told them and got up from my seat and headed back to my room when Dan stopped me...
"Woah, you've only had two slices of pizza" I look back at him.

"I know"

I begin to carry on to my room when I see a small bookshelf. I turn back and ask Phil if I can look at the books. He nods at me and I rush over and collect a pile of the ones that look interesting.

PHIL'S P.O.V

Eloise walks back to her room with a pile of books in her hands. I see some Harry Potter ones and 'the amazing book is not on fire' in the pile along with some others. I chuckle to myself as she uses her chin to balance the top book.

"What are you laughing at?" Dan asks me with a load of pizza in his mouth. I tell him that Eloise had picked up some books. "Which ones?" He asks me whilst swallowing the large amount of pizza messily. I tell him what I saw and he pushes his chair back and makes his way to our daughters room.
"Where are you going" I ask him. He tells me he's going to help Eloise find out what order to read the Harry Potter books in as it is 'illegal' to read them wrong. Before he turns to leave I motion him to come over and I wipe some stray pizza sauce off the side of his mouth and he smiles and goes a slight shade of pink.

He turns to leave again and I shout for him not to spoil the ending.
"I won't" he calls back to me.

DAN'S P.O.V

I lightly knock on the door and hear a quiet "come in". I push the door open and see Eloise sat cross legged on her bed reading Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban.
"You should probably read the philosophers stone first" I tell her "it's the first one in the series". She gives a relieved 'oh' and grabs the other book.
"I was confused...I just picked it because it had the coolest cover" she explains. I laugh slightly and tell her that me and Phil will be in our room and we will call her to come in a few minutes. I then leave and shut the door quietly and smile to myself.
"DAN!" I hear Phil call "ILL MEET YOU IN OUR ROOM TO START THE LIVE SHOW" I then hear him running down the corridor and he bumps into my chest. "Oops sorry" we laugh for a while and sit on the bed in our room.
"Hi guys! We will just wait for a few other to join and then me and Phil have something to tell you..."

ELOISE'S P.O.V

I hear Dan and Phil shout for me to come in the room. I fold over the corner of the right side of the page. I know I shouldn't but I don't have a bookmark yet. I open their door quietly and slide through the small opening. They both look up at me and smile.

"Yes dad?"

Phils eyes lighten up and glint in the light. A smile creeps its way into his face.
"You called me dad...Dan! She called me dad!" I see tears of happiness roll down his pale face as he gets up and pulls me into a hug. He tells Dan he will be back in a second and heads into the en-suit bathroom.

Dan motions for me to sit down.

PHIL'S P.O.V

I go into the bathroom and sit on the closed toilet lid and grab some toilet roll and dabbed it on my eyes. She called me dad...I sniff loudly and make my way out and sit on the bed with my family.
"So..." Dan begins "want to tell them?" I nod

"Last week we told you about me and Dan being together..." all the comments were flooded with the word 'phan'
"So since then we have adopted a daughter...this, everyone, is Eloise..."

My daughter looks up at me with her large blue-grey eyes and smiles to the computer screen.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"What do I say" she whispers to me

"Anything..."

**********
Hello 👋🏻

Quite a few P.O.V changes in this one!

If your still reading then...hi and thanks for battling your way through the word war 😂

Hope you enjoy whatever today brings to you!