Introduction

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA

A well known business tycoon. Owns AR group of companies. Loves his family alot. Behaves rudely to world just to handle business efficiently. At home he becomes the prankster who pranks around and troubles his ma.
Nickname: Chotte

RATNA SINGH RAIZADA

Mother of Arnav and Anjali. A divorcee, lives with her mother after divorce with her children, succesfully runs an NGO with
help of 'chotte' who timely funds it. The "Moonlit" NGO helps to rehabilitate the elderly people, the domestic violence victims or the ones who are in need.
Nickname: Chotti

ANJALI AMAN RATHORE

Married to Aman. Chubby and bubbly girl, loves her hubby a lot. Prankster like her brother and loves to irritate both(Arnav and Aman). Independent lady, helps her mother with the NGO. In search for her bhabhi.(Physically fit)
Nickname: Anu

AMAN RATHORE

Married to his love Anjali. Manager cum friend to Arnav. Loves to irritate him but loyal towards his wife and work. Lives with his wife in 3 bhk flat near raizada mansion.

DEVYANI SINGH RAIZADA

A widow who lives with her chotti alas Ratna and son Manohar. A devotee of devi mayia. Loves all her children and grandchildren. Regrets her decision of marring her Chotti to Arvind Malik.

MANOHAR SINGH RAIZADA

A man of few words. Loves his family alot. Elder to Ratna. Humble and polite man. Loves to tease his wife. Has no grudges as to why her sister and their children are staying with them after divorce and not separately.

MANORAMA SINGH RAIZADA

A funny yet humble lady who loves her family. Loves to flaunt around her friends about her family and status. Loves to cook for her family. Respects her mother in law, sister in law and husband.

AKASH SINGH RAIZADA

Only Son of Manohar and Manorama. Shy by nature. Wears spectacles. Runs his family business along with his brother. Loves his bua and calls her "badi ma" lovingly.

PAYAL SINGH RAIZADA

Wife of Akash. A very dutiful, humble, polite girl by nature. Is very happy with her in laws.

KHUSHI GUPTA

A Shy, simple, introvert and reticent girl. Lost her everything at very small age. Lives with her guardians whom she lovingly calls amma and babuji though never received love from them.
Treated as a servant by them. Does every house hold work for them along bearing their taunts. Blames herself for the death of her real parents. Has fear of darkness and speed. Never complains nor demands.
Like every girl secretly wishes for her prince charming and a happy life with him.

SHASHI GUPTA

A sweet shop owner. Loves his family but hates Khushi. Feels her as a burden on them. Often reminds her of his mercy for letting her live with them.

GARIMA GUPTA

A housewife who loves her family. Shows hatred towards khushi though never taunts or badmouth her. Afraid of her husband and sisiter in law. Never interfares or keeps her opinion untill asked. Has no child.

MADHUMATI GUPTA

A widow who now lives with her brother. Hates khushi the most. Never leave a chance to taunt her. Treats her as a servant. Blames khushi for the death of her husband who along with khushi's real parents and khushi was travelling back home but died on the way in an accident. All were dead but alone khushi survived the accident.

SHYAM JHA

A saddist who is involved in every kind of bad jobs. He enjoys giving pain. Can Cross every limit to achieve something. Recently has an eye on khushi. Wants to bed her badly. Has sent an alliance to marry her and offered her parents money to agree. Is involved in every illegal businesss like liquor, sex trafficking, human trafficking, organ trafficking. Even runs a brothel.

___________________________
Hi guys!!
Thank you for loving the book and pestering me to start it again.

It really means alot.

As its my very first story, "My baby", Please do leave your reviews. Feel free to suggest or pinpoint my mistakes.

Don't forget to vote ⭐ and comment 🗨.