Chapter 2

Victorias pov

I woke up to my sister sleeping beside me. I was so confused. Why is she over here she never even talks to me. I lightly tap her on her nose and she hits me.

"Ouch! What was that for?" I yelled

"You flicked my nose dumb ass. You know not to touch me in my sleep." She said in a smart ass tone

"Well then why are you in my bed you have your own...."

"You were screaming in your sleep. Do you not remember or something."

Then as soon as she said that i remember that i was having a dream about my mom. Ugh that happened so many years ago. Why am i still remembering that? Maybe cause shes the reason for all my damn problems. Maybe shes the reason im so fucked up.

"Victoria! Breakfast! Come and eat!" Yelled my dad from the kitchen.

I dont even want to eat. Im gonna get so damn fat. I already am. Well this is where mia starts telling me that if i eat i can take care of that later.

As i walk down the stairs theres a shoe and i trip and fall down the stairs. "Well thats not gonna leave a bruise" i sarcastically said out loud.

Limping into the kitchen i see a buffet style breakfast. FUCK! Now im really gonna have to go to the gym today. Im so glad i got that gym membership last month. Walking over to the table i grab 2 pieces of bacon, an egg, and a blueberry muffin. Eating everything expect for about 1/4 of the muffin i feel like a over stuffed mushroom.

I go into the bathroom and grab all of my shower needs and turn it on so its super cold. Cold water helps burn calories faster and boosts your metabolism. After my shower i go back into my room and grab my running clothes to go for a run. I know. Who takes a shower when there gonna get sweaty anyways. This has been my routine ever since january 24th 2014. The day i started really being concerned about my weight and about how many calories i eat.

Its about 7:00 when my friend Cam, the gorgeous ginger, beeped her horn telling me its time to go to school. Know me i forgot to put on my shoes i put them on as i walked out of the door. Sitting in the car i admire her beautiful self. Why wont i just build up the guts to ask her out already. Nah she'll deny me anyways cause i so fucked up.

Getting to school the first person i see gabby and her group of skanks, Jules, Margaret, and Amber, the girls who have been bullying me since i was 10. After them i see my group of what i call friends. Hoping that there all real i walk over to them and say hai. Unexpectedly they all turn and walk away. What just happened. What did i do. As I'm running over to them the leader of the group turns around and says "we don't need EMO bitches like you in our group. No negative activity near us please."

Pissed and upset i skip homeroom and chorus and hide out in the cafeteria. I start drawing ideas for a dream room that i can get next year. I can start saving up for it after my birthday in 3 days.

As I'm walking to my 6th period class, science, i see cam. I walk up to her and ask her if shes still my friend even though none of the rest of the group is. She replies

"Of course i am kitty. Why wouldn't i be friends with the person I've been friends with for the longest time ever. You have been the only friend who has been here for me through think and thin. Through my depression, suicide attempts, and every other thing. I love you kitty and no one will ever replace you. Oh and I've been meaning to ask you a question."

Wow. I didn't know she though of me as that much of a friend. I wonder what shes gonna ask me. So much is going through my mind because of what she said. "Yeah sure ask anything you please" i reply in a worried tone.

We sat there for what i thought was 10 minutes when it was actually only like one. She hits me with the question "will you be my girlfriend."

Omg holy shit my biggest crush of all time just asked me out. Omg omg omg . Im like flipping out. But wait, she doesn't know about what i do. She doesn't know i self harm or anything. I say back to her that i don't know yet and ill let her know later.