Graduation

Two day (Thursday) before graduation Amy skyped.
"Are you excited you're GRADUATING!!! I'm getting in at 6pm."
"Yes I am excited. Margaret is going to pick you up."
"See you at your graduation. Good Night."

The next morning, I was called into Mr. Boykewich's office.
"I know you're graduating tomorrow and Amy's still has another year. I was think maybe you should be using your degree but in New York with Amy." His phone rings "Hang on I have to take this. I... I have to go to New York, we'll talk later" running out of the office.

I called Amy, no answer, so I left a message. "Just remember Margaret is picking you up." I called her every few hours still no answer. Later that night I received a call from Margaret telling me she never came in. I called Amy again, no answer, I left another message. "What is the hell is going on? Margret been waiting and waiting for you. Where are you? Why aren't you answering?" This is frustrating why isn't she answering? Why isn't she here? Ben you better not be the reason why she isn't here?

Graduation Day (Saturday)

I walked a crossed the stage saw everybody I love, but Amy, George (Amy's dad), Ben or Mr. Boykewich. I called Amy again after graduation still no answer. I haven't heard from Amy since Thursday. Amy what's going on. I called Amy once more. I left another message. "Amy, never mind the other massage I was angry now I'm worried about you. I miss you. Why aren't you here to celebrate my graduation. Are you mad at me or something?"
Hours later Mr. Boykewich called me. "Meet me at my office in the morning we need to talk." Sunday Morning The next morning, I walked into Mr. Boykewich's office. He was sitting at his deck and George was sitting on the side looking distraught. 
"Amy's in the hospital. I have 4 tickets for you, John, Margaret and Shakur with 2 hotel rooms in New York." As I was about to exit the office, George handed me a file that read police report. I picked up John, packed a little, met Margaret and Shakur at the airport, and headed for New York.

On the plane I read the file:

Witness statement: Charles (Charlie) Stevens owner of City Block Diner (527 10th Ave and 30th St)

Jeanie and I were standing outside of the diner having a smoke. We heard somebody yelling "Charlie". So we looked down the block and saw Amy limping holding her right leg. When she got closer we noticed she was bleeding from the nose. So I ran over to her noticing why she was limping, she had a knife in her leg. Jeanie ran inside for some rags and call 911 as I was helping her to the stairs. Just before reaching the steps she clasped. She whispered Ben stop. Then she stopped breathing. I gave her CPR.

Police statements; Officers Lopez and Brooks: Officers Reynolds and Tyler

Lopez and Brooks: spoke to Charlie, Amy came from direction of her apartment approximately 4 block away (311 10th Ave and 26th St) black iron gate with patio.

Reynolds and Tyler: checked on victim Amy Juergens, firefights came took victim to hospital... noticed blood drops on sidewalk called Lopez and Brooks for assistance.

All 4 officers followed blood drops for approximately 3 blocks 27th St on 10th Ave.

Reynolds and Tyler: split off to follow drops down 27th St. which turned down an alleyway. Which came to a courtyard between several building. Found bloody fingerprints on a door. Guns drawn Opened door to a laundry room. Table pressed up against door, moved it. Enter door into residence. Bloody hand prints along hallway. Bloody flip flop next to gentlemen.

Lopez and Brooks: Continued 10th Ave till we seen luggage on patio with broken windows. Wood door open ajar Guns drawn walked in residence. Living room disarrayed with papers all over with broken picture frames. Blood drops on floor leading to kitchen. Bloody rag on table. Kitchen disarrayed with papers all over. Missing knife from knife block. Hallway gentlemen passed out on floor with bloody flip flop nearby.