Happily ever after

Amy just walked out of the door heading to New York. Finishing a story to John "And she lives happily ever after"

Laying on my back laying on my stomach rolled to my left rolled to my right and nothing. Sleep WHAT SLEEP! Why the did I let her go? Oh Yeah I had to let her spread her wing and fly since I was the one who made her high school year little more challenging than normal. ARG! Punching the pillow. This woman drives me nuts but I can't stop thinking about her. She's the mother of my son. She was supposed to be my wife. So what went wrong. O yeah I told her I wasn't in love with her. Sitting up on the bed looking towards John's room, now how do I explain this to him and not look like the bad guy. Getting off the bed walking to his room sitting in the rocking chair, how does she leave her true love (John) behind. Maybe Ben is her true love. Walked back into the kitchen looked at the clock reading 2 am. Running my hand threw my hair four hour until John wakes up. Walked back to the bed and face planted what use to be her pillow. Kissing Amy's neck hearing her moan my hands on her waist slowly lifting her shirt, eyes open I was peeling off the pillowcase aww Amy. Jumping out of bed when I heard John yelling "Mommy"
Running into John's room "Daddy's here little man you alright?"
"I miss Mommy."
"I know Buddy I miss mommy too but she decided to go to school in New York. She'll be back before you know it. We can always call her."
"Yeah" with a big smile.

In New York: Amy hears her phone ringing and looks at the picture of Ricky holding John and picks up.
"Ricky" with uncertainty.
"Mommy" with excitement.
"Hi John."
"I miss you Mommy, when you coming home?"
"I miss you too. Soon Sweetheart, Soon"
"OK, Mommy" Hanging up the phone. She was in tears when she put the phone down.

A few days later a letter came in the mail for John.  We sat on the couch and opened it.  I pulled out a postcard of New York City skyline.  On the back was written: I miss you guys and wish you were here love mommy.  John smiled.  Next I pulled out a card as I was opening it a few pictures fell out onto my lap.
"What are those Daddy?" we looked at them.
"Pictures of mommy.  Here she is in front of her school.  Here she is in front of her apartment. Here she is in front of a diner.  Here she is in front of a wall."  Then I read the card

Dear John,

         I love you sweetheart.  I miss you too. I hope you can come and visit sometime, mommy's birthday is at the end of this month Hint! Hint! I hope you enjoy the pictures I sent.

           Love Mommy

                      P.S. Tell Daddy I miss him too.

John looking up at me "Mommy misses you Daddy" I just smile at him.
"So what do you want to do with the pictures Little Man?"
"This one is for you Daddy" handing the picture of Amy in front of her apartment.
"These two in my room." taking the pictures of the diner and school to his room.
"These two on the frig." placing to picture of just Amy on the fridge down low and the city up higher.
"Why there?"
"So I can kiss mommy every night"That night before John went to his room he kissed his mom. I took his picture doing so and sent it to Amy.

In New York:  Amy was sitting on one of the stools at the diner when her phone vibrated.  She saw the picture of her son kissing her picture with the caption "Goodnight, Mommy" She leaned on Jeanie with a tear running down her cheek.
"You alright? Amy turned the phone to her.
"Aww that's so cute.  Ask him if they're coming for your birthday."  Amy replied back with Thank you, Goodnight John... Are you coming here for my birthday?  I responded with, Yes we are as well as Margret and Shakur. Amy hugged Jeanie " Yes, they are!" with the biggest smile.