Thirty One

Lauren's POV
I woke up to see that Camila had texted me, smiling at the cute little messages. I got up and decided today was the day that I gave Camila something Ty has been trying to get. Camila was truly the sweetest person ever, I didn't deserve another chance to get to know her. Leading her on and telling her out of pure anger was fucked up, I knew it was yet I still did it. Falling her was unexpected as well, but I'm happy that I was able to find someone as perfect as her. 

"Hey girls, I'm leaving for the day." I spoke as I made it out of the bunk area. "Where you going? Go see Daddy?" Dinah smirked. "I'm going to see Camila... So yes." I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Use protection, don't need any Camren babies yet." Dinah pushed me out of the bus. I laughed before getting into the car that Big Rob had ordered for me last night. I was going to stay at a hotel instead of going home last night because my mom and I got into a fight and I wasn't going to have my ass beaten for yelling at her. 

When I got to Camila's house, I knocked on the door, and her mom opened it. "Hola" I tried holding back on pinching her cheeks at how cute she looked saying it. "Hola, is Camila here?" I asked. "Si, Karla! Someone is here to see you! Come in, come in mija. She will be down soon." She told me. I walked in and she had me follow her to the kitchen. "You hungry?" She asks. "No thank you though." I smiled. "Mama, who's here?" Camila's voice filled my ears making me smile. 

"Hi Camila" I smiled. "Hey Lauren, what are you doing here?" She asks as she hugged me. "I woke up to some really sweet texts this morning and decided to come see you. I wanted to see if you wanted to go somewhere to hangout?" I held back on being seductive since her mother was watching us with a smile. "sure, let me get read first." She mumbled. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to her room, which had a big poster of me and the girls. (Me & My Girls) 

"That's cute babe" I giggled as I stared at it. It had hearts around my face and my tits... Interesting. "Please don't ask, it was when I wasn't talk to you. Well... When I didn't know I was texting you." Her face started turning red as she looked at the picture. "And Normani?" I asked with a smirk. "What? It's Normani" She game a 'are you serious' look. "True" I agreed. "I'm going to get dressed" She told me. "Hold on, come here." I said.

She walked over to me and I wrapped my arms around her neck, smiling as she was a little smaller than me. "Yes?" She asks with an innocent smile. "I didn't get my kiss today... Papi." I whispered before connecting our lips. She sighed before placing her hands on my hips, pulling me closer. "Just bring extra clothes, you don't have to change. I got everything else." I told her as I pulled away. "All right, what do you want me to bring?" She asks. "Whatever you want." I told her as I patted her butt and left. She nods and got the things together. I need to go get condoms... "I'll be back" I kissed her once more before leaving. 

After getting to the hotel, Camila looked at me confused but I just leaned over and brought her into a kiss. "Lets go" I mumbled as I got out of the car. She got out and followed me, grabbing my hand when the doorman looked me up and down with a smirk. "Mine" Camila told him as she pushed him out of the way, opening the door for me. "Thank you mi amor" I kissed her and walked in. "Jauregui" I told the receptionist. She smiled before handing me my room keys. "Lets go baby" I pulled her into the elevator and we were off.

"Where did you go earlier?" Camila spoke as she looked up at me. I was laying on top of her as we were watching TV but I thought now was the time to get started on my plan. "I had to get- Hold on let me go get them." I smiled at her before getting up and grabbing the condoms from my bag. 

Camila's POV
"I was getting these." I looked up and choked on my spit when I seen her holding the magnum condoms. "W-Why do you n-need t-those?" I asked. "Waking up to those messages made me think. I really like you and I'm happy that you have stayed with me even after finding out about the PR stunt that I have to do with Ty. Your sweet talking always does something to me and I can't handle it anymore. I need you baby" Lauren whispered as she straddled my waist, bit her lip, and stared into my eyes. I nod my head quickly and she smiled. "Good, because we only have tonight before I leave for tour again." She told me. 

I sat up and brought her into a kiss, taking the box away from her. "How'd you know my size? You been spying on me?" I joked. "You've sent pictures of it babe." She mumbled against my lips. I flipped our position and sat up, taking my shirt off. She moaned as she ran her hands up and down my body. I leaned back over her, bringing her into a kiss, moaning as she sucked on my bottom lip. "Help me out of my clothes" She mumbled. I nod quickly, helping her take her shirt off, her hands quickly moving to her shorts, pushing them off with her panties.

"Holy shit" My voice cracked. She smirked before bringing me into a kiss and pulling my hair lightly. "Boxers" She whispered. I groaned but continued to kiss her as I took them off. She pushed me back and I moaned at the feeling of her center rubbing my thigh. She took the condoms from me and opened the box, quickly taking the roll out. I took them from her and she watched as I put the condom on. 

(Thank you 5hislife1329 for this part! If you haven't please go follow them and read their books!)

She leaned forward and brought me into a kiss as I led myself into her. She gasped and pushed down until I was fully inside of her. She pulled away from the kiss and stared into my eyes as she slowly rose up and moved back down, my hips pushing up into her as she pushed down on me. 

I moved my hands from her waist to her thighs and rubbed them as picked up the pace. "I need more" She whimpered. I flipped our position and wrapped her legs around my waist, her moans now in my ear. She kissed my jaw, moaning louder as I picked up the pace. I placed my hand on her cheek while my other goes to her neck. She moaned at the roughness and bit my thumb as she stared into my eyes. "So beautiful." I whispered before sitting up on my knees and slamming into her, loving the sound of her thighs slapping against mine. 

I sped up, feeling my high coming fast. Lauren's moans growing louder as she neared her end as well. She sat up, wrapping her arms around my neck, and moved on me. "I'm going to cum Lo" I grunted as I thrusted up into her. "Me too" She moved on me quickly, feeling herself about to cum as well. I bit down on her shoulder and came with a moan, Lauren following right behind me. 

Laying her down onto the bed, I pulled out and took the condom off, sighing as the cool air hit my skin. Lauren kept her legs wrapped around me, staring at me with a small smile. "For someone with not much experience, you sure know how to put it down." Lauren bit her lip as she stared at me. "Thank you baby" I winked before getting off of the bed, throwing the condom away as I grabbed a napkin to clean myself off. "We're not finished, we have a whole night to ourselves." Lauren said as she wrapped her legs around me again as I moved between her legs...