Thirty

Camz: I know you're probably sleeping right now but I just wanted to tell you that I really fucking like you. I know you can't come out with me since you're 'dating' Ty but I just wanted you to know that I like you a lot.

Camz: I may come off as eager and very... Displeasing? I don't know but I just wanted you to know that no matter what I'll always try my best to make your day the happiest day ever.

Camz: I know we stopped talking for awhile when Ty was brought up but now I know what's actually going on with you two. I just want you to have a good day and try and think about positive things.

Camz: I really freaking like you, like a lot, and I don't want to be played again, so please take it easy on my heart. If you are only here to play me, don't answer any more of my texts. I just wanted to get that off my chest, goodnight/morning beautiful.

Camz: I just want what's best for you, even if I'm not in your life anymore. I may have not been the best thing to happen to you, but to me... You're my fucking rock. You're the moon to my sun. Again, goodnight/good morning baby girl.❤😘💞🐨

_______________________

I know!!!!! But guess what? Next chapter is... Smut (love making, not hard core fucking. Also if you haven't go check out 5hislife1329 they will be writing the smut for me.)