━━ chapter seven.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡❝ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐀 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐀

𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝘀𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱

THOR PACED back and forth in the ship, hoping to hear whether Astrid made it or not. He felt guilty for leaving her behind, even blaming himself. He should have went back for her. If he did though, she would only get angry with him and accuse him of not trusting her. He didn't want her to think of him like that. He also cannot picture her not alive. Thor couldn't understand why he was feeling this way for Astrid. He always knew she was the girl he knew when he was younger. The girl who used to hate him. He never understood what he ever did to her that she treated Thor with hostility. He was grateful for her for being close friends with Loki.

He felt happier when Loki had someone he could be comfortable around. Even though Loki has done many questionable things these past few years, Thor can't help but still care deeply about his brother and hope that he changes his ways one day. He realised after Astrid left Asgard, how it affected his brother. He could've only hoped that if she grew up with Loki, he would be happier. He even thinks the two of them might have fallen in love and maybe married one another. That thought, soon makes Thor feel jealous. His thoughts plays with his emotions.

"What's wrong?" Valkyrie walked up to Thor.

"Nothing." Thor mumbled.

"Lies. You can tell me if you want?" she offered.

"Astrid..." his voice trailed off.

"I knew you have feelings for her. Don't blame you, she is a really incredible person." she said.

"So I suppose you're in the same situation then?" Thor asked. Valkyrie laughed, shaking her head.

"I cannot lie and say she's not beautiful and really brave." she pointed out. Thor chuckled.

"Well then what do you call the constant flirting?" Thor smirked.

"Just playful. To be honest, she might just have the same feelings for you but she hasn't realised it yet."

"What makes you think that?"

"Maybe I know more about women than you do." she punched him on the arm, as Thor headed towards the front of the ship, standing next to Bruce.

"Valkyrie?" Astrid spoke. Her voice came through Valkyrie's communicator.

"Astrid!" Valkyrie spoke happily. Thor's head perked up, heading back towards Valkyrie.