"you'd done nothing wrong, mr. min. why was jungkook in such a position in the first place?" words ghosting over yoongi's ears, fingers skittering over sensitive skin, lips dancing across the thin space between air and flesh.

yoongi's hands instinctively move to clasp onto jimin's sides. he fisted the fabric of the seductive boy's top, as if to ground himself, inhaling a ragged breath.

jimin was a being fueled by lust and he wanted to give yoongi everything he needed. it was a salivating crave to see yoongi satisfied; to hear him praise jimin for how good and pliant he was. there were no seconds between the time of jimin kneeling on the couch in front of yoongi to him being seated on the older's lap.

"i don't believe you've ever done a single wrong thing in your life." jimin's lips lightly dragged from yoongi's temple to his jaw, lightly pecking the bone a few times. he was cradling yoongi's face in his hands; everything was delicate.

yoongi's arms circled around the lower part of jimin's back, bringing the two closer together before leaning forward and brining jimin slowly to lie underneath him. yoongi's silky lips grazed jimin's before he pulled away from their proximity to stare down at the younger. dark, lustrous hair gorgeously splayed against the contrasting sofa cushions served as a background of premeditated sin. jimin knew exactly what he was doing when he stared back at yoongi with the eyes of a vixen, going so far as to tug his pillowy bottom lip between his teeth.

"who can love you like me?" it was raw and honest, the look in yoongi's intense eyes and the obvious strain in his voice. jimin was no fool, despite his occasional doubt and repression of feelings, he knew yoongi felt something for him. it was painfully obvious, there was no way he couldn't know.

he'd been afraid, though. he did't think he could give yoongi what he deserved and lacked the confidence to try; too scared of getting hurt or hurting the other boy in the end. he felt their relationship as it was would suffice and that it was enough as long as it worked. but he couldn't fight the pull in his chest and the air the fought to escape his lungs whenever in yoongi's magnetic presence.

"nobody can, baby." jimin whispered, for once, setting his apprehension aside and allowing vulnerability to seep through. today, he'd be yoongi's the way the older wanted him to be; maybe even needed. "yoongi," he said again after beats of stillness, "please touch me."with a force similar to a gravitational pull, yoongi's lips were heatedly placed on those of jimin's, chests flushed against each other and thoughts trained solely on one thing.

jimin's hands hand gone to cupping his lover's face, yoongi's arms soon wrapping themselves around the younger's waist in that same moment. "how 'bout it, darling?" jimin crooned against yoongi's lips, in between the gasps of air they would take to keep from the lightheadedness they each brought when with each other in such a way. "if i ask nicely, will you fuck me until you're happy again?"

in the midst of yoongi's hooded stare and his shift in movement, jimin had slipping from beneath his lover and readjusted his clothing. mow standing before the couch, his dark eyes flickered down to yoongi's flustered position. "you're going to make me feel so good, yoonie, you always do." jimin sighed longingly and thumbed at yoongi's cheek.

quickly, to waste no more time, jimin fled to his room down the hall and went directly to one spot. he'd pulled open a compartment, hastily taking hold of a palm sized bottle of lube and two condom packs—just in case.

"did you want me to take you on your couch," from behind him, yoongi's voice rattled out of the silence. "where your parents sit, jimin, love, really?" it was mocking and something about the tone made jimin's knees buckle and thighs ache.

"why, yoongi, would you prefer we did it on the coffee table?" jimin turned abruptly with a raise of his eyebrow. challenging, he stalked toward the boy standing in his doorway. perhaps he couldn't feel the aura of horrors the room wore like diamonds. "or maybe even the floor? i wouldn't mind if you shove me up against the wall again, push my chest against the wall and hook my arm behind my back like you did in the hotel."