The garden of torture

Sorry! Not my best chapter.

Inuyasha's POV

I stared at spot where Sesshomaru had disappeared so he could attend his meeting which was on the far left wing of the castle . His scent was still fresh and it made me feel safe and happy, looking around at the magnificent garden, tall blossom trees stood high their long branches reached up to the clear blue sky like hands, pink oval-shaped petals danced gracefully in the soft breeze that swept through before falling to the ground "huh! And I'm suppose enterain myself?" I muttered finally turning away, hearing the laughters of chidren nearby I quickly went the opposite direction, I just wanted to be left alone until Sesshomaru came back to retrieve me I spotted a dark hole in one of the bushes and as I drew nearer I got more curious "I wonder where it leads too" I said to myself before crawling into the bush.

As Inuyasha crawled through the bushes, his white hair started getting tangled along with leaves and sticks seeing a speck of light shining through the sage green leaves Inuyasha parted it aside to see a small clearing, sunlight shining down onto grass. The place just felt magical. Inuyasha sighed, leaning against a tree closing his eyes, he felt so content and calm "Hey! Half-breed!" a voice drew the hanyou out of his thoughts looking around Inuyasha was greeted by a group of older looking boys with unfriendly expressions on their faces "You thought you could hide from us? You thought wrong!" one of the boy said as the group came closer to the half-demon Inuyasha growled a warning but it was futile as one of the boy reached out ,grabbing his left ear(which was his sensitive ear) casuing him to stumble and fall to the ground "Now, we're going to show you a lesson to what happens when tainted half-breeds like you come into the garden" a black haired boy chuckled followered by a hard, painful kick to Inuyasha's side "OUCH! Stop it!" Inuyasha cried weakly trying to battle the boy's feet away. The garden had deceived him, this garden was just another place for torture.

Inuyasha's POV

I stumbled down the hallway toward Sesshomaru's chamber. There was no point in waiting for him at the garden, I sniffed as I felt something wet tickled down my cheek "Huh, I guess their right...I'm just a worthless half-breed...whats the point of living? I may as well die" I then felt a strong demonic aura behind me and a deep voice that I wasn't expecting to hear "Who's worthless?" I spun around still clutching my painful, wounded arm, looking up I was met with concern golden eyes I opened my mouth to say something-anything, but as soon as I did my legs gave way from beneath me.Quicker than even my eyes could see, Sesshomaru was at my side to catch my mid-fall.

"You will tell me what ails you, little brother, and you will tell me now," Sesshomaru demanded in that you have no choice in the matter tone of voice he was famous for. I buried my head into his soft fur that he always seemed to carry around on his arm "I....don't .....want....to...go....back....to the..cough...garden"I whispered letting all the tears that I have tried so hard to hide ran down my cheeks onto Sesshomaru's mokomoko I was expecting a growl or even a whack on the head for showing such weakness but Sesshoamru brought me closer to his well-built chest, I felt his hand remove mine which was covering my wound I slightly looked up to see Sesshomaru's golden eyes darken, flinching when I heard a deep growl rumble in his throat, feeling hot breath on my wound I let a faint whimp pass my dry lips.

Sesshomaru's POV

I carried my wounded little brother back to my room. Gently placing him on the soft bed-sheet bringing the duvet up to his chin, I gave him a light kiss on his forehead before stepping back , I turned toward door but stopped when I heard the sound of feet lightly touch the floor "Where are you going Sesshomaru? Inuyasha asked "Nowhere, go back to sleep"I quickly lied slightly turning to look at Inuyasha who was watching me with unhidden curiously. He gave a soft sigh before climbing back into the bed. I smiled. Inuyasha would never disobey me.

I stalked down the long hall, flexing my long, sharp claws, they're going to pay for hurting my little brother, and I will show no mercy to them. I soon slipped into the shadows.

Plz tell me if theres any mistakes and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter coming soon!