A day at the river

Ok! Thank you again to everyone who has read this story! Thank you!!!! Ok, enough talk and on with the story!

A short part. Sorry! I rushed it!

"Sesshomaru! Wake up!" a loud voice echoed in his ear, with annoyance Sesshomaru battled the poking hand away from his sleeping face but the person came back, this time elbowing him hard on his side "Thats it!"Sesshomaru roared, leaping up from his slumbering postion and grabbed the neck of no other tha Inuyasha. He saw no fear in those golden eyes which somehow made him feel proud to have someone that didn't fear him, letting go of the hanyou's neck Inuyasha fell to the ground with a thud. "What is it?" Sesshomaru asked calmly returning back to his postion Inuyasha looked at his elder brother to meet those intense golden eyes "I wanted to ask if I could go to the river which is not far away from where your sitting" Inuyasha answered waiting patiently for Sesshomaru's answer. Sesshomaru frowned upon that question. He wasn't really sure why he didn't want the young hanyou to go to the river alone but he simply gave a nod watching Inuyasha disappear into foliage. "Don't forget to come back at sunset little brother!"Sesshomaru called out, deeply hoping the little hanyou had heard his warning.

Inuyasha happily skipped to the edge of the river. Scooping his hands into the cold glistening wtaer he sipped the water out of his hands before finally licking his lips with satisfaction. He noticed two dark shapes gliding underneath the water, fishes! His stommach growled at the thought of food, with no hesitation he quickly dived in trying to catch the fishes that were escaping his grasp. Finally climbing out of the water, dripping wet with cuts on his knees and face,he hungrily ate the one fish he was able to catch before running back to his older brother.

Sesshomaru watched the sun disappear behind the trees, growling with frustation yet full of concern he was about to get up to search for Inuyasha when the bushes parted to reaval a dripping, wet hanyou who stumbled into the clearing "Inuyasha, what is the meaning of this?" Sesshomaru demanded, smelling blood Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes "Why do I smell blood? Inuyasha looked up "Its nothing I just fell into the river".

Sesshomaru smiled with amusment, watching the hanyou sit beside him and falling alseep.

"ACHOO!" Inuyasha sneezed, Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes slightly before wrapping the boy in his momomko.

"Have sweet dreams, Inuyasha"

Please tell me if there mistakes! Sorry! I rushed the end and I haven't been able to check the speliing.