Will you be mine?

CHAPTER 13

Tony's POV

After Jaime and Jewels left to make food, we decided to play fifa. After a while the house was filled with the smell of tacos.

yes! Tacos!” Vic yelled.

your becoming more like Jaime everyday.”mike said

I’m going to go see if they are almost done with the food.” I said.

okay”

As I neared the kitchen I heard voices. “but only when I’m room.....” I think that was jewels. “okay babe.......” what babe! What the hell? No! He beat me to it. I need to show her that she is making a mistake. I decided that now was the time to walk into the kitchen.

I walked in and saw them hugging. Well isn't this just great. I asked them if dinner was ready. Jewels had a worried look on her face. Maybe I’m wrong, cause Jaime was sending we daggers. What's his issue.

She caught me by surprise when she jumped on my back. Luckily I regained my balance. She tried to get me to run, after a while I gave in and ran. I raced upstairs and ran into my room.

Once I got there I closed the door and dropped her on my bed. She started laughing.

hey what was that for.”

well I just wanted to prove that i'm not a turtle. Proved you wrong.” I said as I laid down next to her.

yeah I guess your right.”

um...... jewels I have a question.”

yeah sure go ahead.”

um....... well here goes nothing. Ever since we kidnapped you, I thought that you where the most beautiful girl in the world. And then earlier I wanted to kill whoever did that to you. Well what im trying to say is if you will be my girlfriend.”

she just stayed quiet. Great I just messed up. Things are going to be very awkward in between us. Then she opened her mouth.