Well...........

CHAPTER 14

Jewels POV

OMG! TONY FREAKIN PERRY!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! He just asked me out. Awwwwwww! He's so sweet,what do I say. I open my mouth and notice that he very nervous.

tony I......i would love to be your girlfriend”

I understand, I'm sorry- wait what did you say”

I said yes you dummy.”

Tony then picked me up and spinned me in a circle, I started laughing. He put me down then smashed his lips onto mine. I immediately kissed back, our lips moving in sync. We kissed for a few minutes, and somehow I ended up against the wall. How did this happen? Don't ask me cause I don't know. I only know that we stopped when the door opened and Vic was standing there.

well, well, well, lookie what we have here. I knew it, get some turtle.”Vic said.

I grabbed a pillow that was near by and threw it at him.

hey”

do you have a reason to be here or are you just going to stand there,” tony asks.

oh right, I was sent up here to tell you that foods ready, nut by the looks of it you where already eating.” he said with a smirk.

oh shush! We'll be down in a bit.”i say

anyways i'm happy for you guys.”he says. Then he walks over to hug us. Then he walks out of the room.

come on, i'm hungry.” tony says then he grabs my hand.

We walked downstairs hand in hand. It was perfect. How was I supposed to know that walking down those stairs was going to be a mistake cause all hell broke loose.