Tony...........

CHAPTER 11

Tony's POV (I’m on a roll)

I wanted to kill those sluts that hurt jewels she's is pretty bruised up. I didn't like that she fell asleep on Jaime's lap. I really wanted that to be me. I know that mike knows how I feel about her. I told him the other day, because I trust him the most out of all the guys. But now I'm getting the feeling that all the other guys have feelings for her to.

Jaime came down from taking her to bed. I noticed that he looked upset about something, I’ll have to ask him about it later. Mike just walked in also after his call with the school I wonder how it went I guess I’ll find out in bit.

well, at first they said no, but then when they found out who I was talking about they said yes.” Mike said with a smile on his face.

wait, why didn't they agree at first.” I asked the other nodded obviously wanting to know also.

well, apparently she is a genius. She can graduate college if she wants to, but she wanted to stick with her class. However she is graduating high school this year, so they will send her diploma in the mail.” Mike explained.

well now I will feel like an idiot.” I said

I know that' what I was thinking.”

I noticed that Jaime was being very quiet. I was about to ask him what was wrong when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.