"You're here? O-Okay, I'll be right over." I overhear Jess speaking on the phone.

Not paying attention to her, adrenaline coursed through my veins as my mind wandered to a possibility of a future with Jake... and without Jess, but right as I thought of knocking on the door, it opened by itself. Jess was the one who opened the door.

"Oh, it's you...umm... Sara... Yeah, Sara." Jess said, smiling.

"J-Jess." I said, lips trembling knowing what was going to happen, "I wanna speak to you about...something."

"O-Okay, come right in." Jess invites.

As she turns around, I sneak a menacing smile on my face, entering the room and sitting on the chair... Wait, I have missed my chance to stab her, just great. Jess closed the door, so I went with plan B, it involved her looking out the window.

"So..." Jess starts.

I flinch and look at her.

"S-So...what?" I asked, not remembering what I told her before entering the club room.

"You told me that you needed to speak to me." Jess reminds, confused.

"O-Oh, right, I'm sorry." I apologize "W-What do I ask... Mmmmh... Ha!"

Jess stared at me in even more confusion.

"D-Do you...like...Jake?" I ask, looking down and flustered.

"No." Jess answers fast as lightning.

It doesn't matter what her feelings mean to the future, Jess is in the way of us. I look away and then stare back at Jess. She had the confused face again.

"S-Sorry, it's that I...like...him... And I wanted you to give me any help on what to-" I awkwardly say.

"I won't help you." She interrupts but briefly pauses realizing something, "...Because...I-I have my reasons... B-But it's getting late, lets leave this for later or never."

Jess had realized something... Oh no... I never asked about the incident I caused, to show concern.

Her sights were set on the door, she had been told by Ellie had she? That girl knows it was me... from the look in her eyes in lunch time.

Before Jess held on the doorknob, I lock her right arm on her back and slowly approach her ear.

"It's not good to mess with someone's...love." I whisper to her ear, as the point of the knife, now held in hand, slowly penetrates the side of her stomach.

The door suddenly opens all the way and reveals Jake. He quickly grabbed Jess's shoulders and pulled her close to him.

"Sara, don't do this." Jake says with his always cute and serious face. "I miss the old... you..."

I just smile.

Jake looks at me, deep in the eyes and notices that Jess was getting heavier. He was trying to figure out what was wrong.

Me smiling, her falling.

The confusion ended right when he heard drop of a liquid hit the floor.