The Truth Behind the Eyes

I know! misleading! probably thought it was an update! SORRY!

BUT I would like to show you guys my first chapter for my new book!!! Now i would really like feedback on this chapter, I have worked really hard on it  and i need to know if i should continue! 

I will now stop rambling and let you all read "The Truth Behind the Eyes" Chapter One

High School often know as Hell is very tough when your an outcast. I'm already known as the girl with no parents, but i'm also the schools "Fat Girl". It's always surprising to people when they see my brother and I. He's very tall, muscular, and handsome. Then you go to me; Short, overweight, and extremely unattractive. If Eric, my brother, wasn't the Schools Lacrosse captain i'm almost positive i would be an even bigger target. Pun was not intended, but there you go. Other then being on the schools most bullied list, and being known as and "orphan" my life is pretty quiet. If i'm being completely honest the only friend i had was Eric, but that did last, he got popular and now has like a billion friends. At least he's making something out of his life...... Enough with this boring introduction of my boring life, lets get to real time.

My brother Eric was driving, I was seated in the passengers seat, and y brothers friends were in the back. A commercial comes on the radio station so i plug in the aux and listen to on of my favorite pieces.

"You know Lin it's only because we love you, that we let you listen to this stupid ass music." my brothers friend Aaron says flicking my ear.

"It's not stupid Aaron, It's Mozart." I laugh

"Well Mozart or not it's Stupid. I hate music without words." He counters. I laugh and shake my head, these boys are my only friends and that's sad. Since they are actually Eric's friends

It's silent and awkward, but i don't strike up a conversation. I just hum along to the music that is playing. The road back to my aunt house is long and windy, like a road from a horror movie. It's dark besides the light from the cars headlights. But father up the road I see what look to be little glowing dots.

"Do you guys see that?" i question quietly.

Aaron and Jay both pop their heads up and i see Eric slightly drift his eye sight.

"What are you talking about Lindsey?" My brother questions me. How can they not see them, they look closer then before!

"Eric, those glowing things in the middle of the road? They are moving right towards us!" I say louder. He turns his head to me, and looks surprised, it'a like he's never heard me yell before. Instead of saying something i turn my attention back to they road. The dots are get closer like they are running right at us. That's when it hits me. Those are not dots.

"Oh my god Eric, Those are eyes!" I yell but it wasn't fast enough.

Eric swings his arm out in front of me just as he slams on his brakes trying not to hit what the eyes belong too, but he was too late. Whatever the eyes belong to slams into the front of my brothers car. As I jerk forward i slam my face in Eric's arm and it knocks me out.

I come too, it hasn't been long, the car is still warm, like i just turned the heat off. I taste blood in my mouth, but I can't tell where i cut my lip my fingers are shaking too much. My head is killing me, but that's not why I start to panic.

It's dead silent now, no Mozart playing, I don't hear anyone breathing, I don't even hear any bugs.

"Why don't I hear any bugs" I say hoping for an answer, but I don't get one.

I look around inside and outside the car and I don't see anyone. I can feel the anxiety setting in.

"I need to get out of here" I panic and start yanking at my seat belt its not coming undone. "Why is this so hard!" I scream.

I need to calm down, I need to breath. I need to think of a song to hum that helps, I start to hum "One Last Time" from Hamilton. I'm Breathing normally again, ill be okay, i just need to settle a bit.

It's quiet again, but that's good, because that lets me hear a faint yelling, like arguing . I think it could be Eric, but I'm not sure my head still isn't right.

Then i hear something, that not even my slightly concussed head would mistake. A howl, or a growl, could it be both. It's so loud that my ears ring.

After I hear that roar type thing it goes silent once again. Silence is my new thing to hate. It's just so scary and hides so many secrets. I tug again on the seat belt and sigh "please just unhook" after that I hear a faint click and realize that my seat belt, being the hard-ass it is finally unhooks.

I open the car door and get out. Standing up made me dizzy but I need to find Eric. It's dark and i can't see well, i don't know what to do. I just start walking in front of me hoping to see something familiar.

"Eric!" I scream hoping my voice finds his ears. It's still quiet, this is like the beginning of a horror movie. The blonde girl always gets it.

*Tap......Tap...*

What is that? Foot Steps maybe? They sound like they're moving fast. I quickly turn around and start walking back to the car. I'll call my aunt, she can get here in a couple minutes. She'll know what to do, maybe the boys already called h-

"Ugh get the fuck off of me!" I hear Eric yell disconnecting me from my thoughts

Life or death decision go to the car call help or go see where my brother and his friends are.

Screw he's all i really got. I begin to run down the road to where the voices seem to be coming from. I here grunt and i think punches? Are they fight?

"Eric! Are you over here?" I yell hoping to get an answer. I don't get an answer at first, but then all the grunting and thudding stops.

" Shit Lindsey! Run! Go get Uncle Sam!" He yells to me

What the hell is happening? All we did was hit an animal. I think. I turn quickly and run as fast as my short legs can go. My mind is racing what the fuck is going on! I didn't realize how far i wandered from the car. I'm heaving, i don't run, i'm a sorry excuse for a rescue party.

"Lindsey" i hear an unfamiliar voice say.

I stop dead in my tracks. I go to yell for Eric but the world goes black.