Little bugger p2: Sirius Black

Since many people asked for a part 2 here it is!!!

Y/N turns on her side, reaching her hand out to the left blindly for Sirius. She pops open a hazy eyelid when the area comes up empty. She sits up, panicked as a heat wave hits her. She throws the covers off of her with no more than a second's passing, gripping her wand tightly from the nightstand and jumping up. Her feet hit the cold wood floor with a gravel bang, as she sprints towards the door to her and Sirius' bedroom. She ducks her head around the door slightly, glancing for any intruders or imminent danger. She slips out of the small crack in the door quietly, and into the hall. She tiptoes her way past a few doors, standing across the hall of her daughter's bedroom. She listens, intently, to the sound of someone talking lowly to the baby. She feels her heart pang, this was it, he had come for them.
She bites her lip tightly, trying not to whimper as she wonders what he had down with Sirius. "It's alright poppet, you're a good girl aren't you?" A warm voice hums, causing her to stop her erratic worrying. She pauses, her hand on the door, and leans her ear onto the wood. The baby fusses, a shrill escaping her lips.
"Shh, my little bugger. You're going to wake up your mummy." The voice hushes. "You're okay, my love, daddy's got you. Won't let anyone hurt you, now will I?"
Y/N is sure now, it's not the Dark Lord, and throws the door open, her heart throbbing at the last sentence from Sirius. Sirius is walking around the nursery, your daughter Leah cooing in his arms as he rocks her. He turns, violently at the sound of the door, wand raised and turning his shoulder so Leah isn't visible. "It's just me!" Y/N squeaks, her own wand raised. Sirius sighs, glancing down at Leah with exhaustion before he shifts her back over into his other arm.
"Scared the bloody hell out of me, babe." He grumbles, staring at Y/N.
She sighs, rubbing her face and making her way over to them, "You too. Since when you do leave in the middle of the night?" She asks, peering down at Leah and moving the blanket a bit down from her body.
"Missed her." Sirius mutters, pressing a kiss to Leah's forehead.
Y/N blinks, offering Leah her finger and smiling as her little ones curl around them, cooing. "Who's that, is that your mumma? Did we wake her up? " Sirius questions, his baby voice valiant. Leah fusses, little arm reaching out towards Y/N.
Sirius leans over, shifting the baby to Y/N's arm, "Mhm, it's alright, pumpkin. Your daddy's to blame." Y/N says, pressing the baby to her chest and rocking her.
Sirius grunts, taking an exhausted seat in the rocking chair, "Still think we should keep her crib in the room." Y/N doesn't respond, turning and rocking Leah, watching as her daughter's eyes shut. Sirius remains silent as Y/N puts the baby down in the crib, wrapping her up.
"C'mere." Sirius speaks hoarsely, opening his arms.
Y/N smiles, making her way over to his lap and cuddling in. He presses a kiss to her forehead. "I thought you were-" Y/N begins softly.
"I'm sorry. Sorry, baby. I just don't like leaving her alone." Sirius mumbles, his hand rubbing up and down Y/N's back.
"I know.' Y/N responds, guiltily. T
he war was at it's peak, disappearances happening more and more often. Dumbledore had offered Sirius and Y/N the same protection he had offered for Lily and James, to ensure the safety of their daughter. It didn't mean they didn't live on edge, flinching at the slightest of sounds.
"We'll be okay, right, Sirius?" Y/N asks softly, nuzzling her face into his neck.
"Of course, babe. I won't let anything hurt you two. I promise." He mumbles, burying his face into her hair.
"Can we bring her in the room?" He asks softly.
Y/N looks up, nodding as she kisses his cheek. All he wanted to do was protect his girls