Nothing left to hide; HCR Ryan Follese Story

Nothing left to hide A Hot Chelle Rae fanfic

“Your Resume looks good, now are you sure you can work on the road with the band members?” John Hamlin asked, staring at me a moment still holding my resume in his hand, I nod it was something I had always wanted to do, I wanted to work with bands and be able to tour around the world, I had been studying to become an intern and figured as I studied why not work? I wanted to tour with Hot Chelle Rae it was my dream come true, my dream job, I knew people who worked for a few bands all they talked about was how awesome it was to be touring and working with the bands, I stood there and nod my head.

“Yes sir.” I say.

“Well then Lindy, welcome to Hot Chelle Rae’s crew.” John Hamlin said.

4 months later

I was standing outside the main building telling my mother goodbye before the band walked out, she smiled looking like she was about to cry. “Be sure to call sweetie, have fun, and don’t get caught up in romance and work at the same time honey.” She said smiling at me.

“I’ll be sure to call twice a week mom, I promise. And I won’t, I’m not letting Romance get in the way of my dream job.” I smile at her to show her she had nothing to worry about.

“You’ve grown up to be a beautiful young woman, I’m so proud of you. Be safe, I’ll see you soon.” Mom said smiling getting back into her car driving off right on time as the guy’s walked onto the bus leaving only their boss and my boss now standing outside the bus.

“You’re sure you want this Job?” He asked.

I nod, “I’m sure, it’s something I’ve been wanting to do since 9th grade.” I tell him.

He nods, “Well then let’s meet the rest of the crew and band shall we?” he asked opening the door stepping inside, I followed behind nervously after checking my reflection on their bus and smiled taking a in a deep breath and let it out as we stepped in fully all eyes landed on us, I was looking forward to the guy’s being hyper but instead I glanced and noticed Ryan and Jamie playing video games, Nash had his phone in his hand typing away and Ian drinking to what looked like a cup of coffee.

I stood there while John introduced me to the crew and band, they all seemed chill and down to earth and pretty easy to get along with, I smile and waved, I glanced the bus noticing Ryan looking at me but looked away quickly as my eyes met his until John broke my thoughts.

“So you have a bunk which is actually opposite of Ryan, hope that’s okay.” He said turning to Ryan, who turned his head looking at me then at John, nodded and smiled.

“That’s fine.” Was all I could say but really I was screaming on the inside and I’m sure everyone seemed to notice I was pretty happy about the sleeping arrangements, this time Ryan wouldn’t take his eyes off mine, it sent butterflies in my stomach but my thoughts were interrupted by Ryan’s voice making me realize I was staring at him for this long and bit my lip nervously.

“That means you’ll be underneath me.” He said looking sly, I couldn’t take my eyes off his very own they were like magnets.

“This isn’t a vacation though.” John announced hearing Ryan’s comment but looking at me, “You have things to do.” He said sternly, then he begins to look through his papers he had in his hand from earlier, I could hear Ryan make a small moan who seemed to be a little upset. “Just put your bags on your bunk.” He said ignoring the moan that came from Ryan’s mouth.

When I was alone I walked towards the bunks putting my stuff in my bunk, I only had small Jobs to do at the moment, like make sure everything is in the venue before the show, make sure everything is put up and not forgotten after the show, or when they needed help and giving the band their guitars when they needed to switch and put their picks on their microphones, I couldn’t wait to start.

“Don’t worry you’ll have fun, we’ll make sure of that.” Ryan’s voice whispered in my ear noticing how close he was standing I moved a step back remembering my promise, remembering what John had said to me.

“So how old are you?” Ryan asked.

“I’m 23”

“So your legal.” Ryan said giving me a smirk and we both laugh a second until it got quiet and awkward again.

“Ryan why so quiet?” Nash called joking.

“Shut up” Ryan said, throwing the nearest thing he could find, I had a feeling something was going on and I was afraid to find out what that was and it started to worry me a little bit.

I've been working on this for a while and I just decided to go ahead and post the first chapter see what everyone thinks, so now its your turn! comment or vote! but please no hate comments thanks!