*10* hmm... I don't know

Here is Chapter 10 of A Golden Heart. I love the picture that is above. I think the artist did a great job at the picture 👍.

Mangle's POV

'I will make Foxy notice me. I don't care what I have to go through.' I started walking to Foxy's bedroom when I got there the door was crack open, so I walked into it to see no Foxy. Someone tapped my shoulder, so I turned around to see Foxy. I said," H...hey Foxy." Foxy griped my shoulder angrily, and said," Get out of my room, Mangle. Now." He then let go of my shoulder, and Foxy had his back to me. I said," Matey, what's......." "Get out!" Foxy yelled at me. I didn't do nothing to him, so I just nodded my head, and walked out of his room.

Bonnie's POV

"I'm going to go check on Foxy." I said, while walking away from the others. I knocked on the door to Foxy's room, and he said annoyed ," Who is it?" I said," It just me, Bonnie." Foxy said back," Come in." I slowly turned the door knob, and opened the door. When it was open I walked in, and after I was in I closed it. Foxy whispered, while on his bed," What do you need, my bunny?" I blushed, and said," Well I..I came to che...check on y..you." He nodded his head, and I noticed that his ears weren't up like they usually were. I sat down on the edge of his bed, and Foxy had his head under the covers. I said," Foxy are you ok?" He said," Yea. I guess... I don't know." I noticed his handsome red ears were sticking out of the covers. Foxy said lowly," Bonnie why does everyone want me to be their lovers instead of yours?" I layed down next to him, and hugged him, then I said," I don't know, Foxy. I wish I knew, but I don't." I buried my face into his chest, and I don't know what people think of me, and Foxy. I said," Foxy, I don't care what people want, or thing about us. Also, I hope you don't either." He nodded his head to me. 'I love this pirate fox, and I am his bunny. I know that he loves me back, and I know that he doesn't want noting to happen to me at all, also it's the same with him, I don't want him hurt either.' I then heard someone open the door, and I hear Foxy growling lowly.

Chica's POV

I opened the door to Foxy's room to see Bonnie, and Foxy sleeping in till I started hearing low growling coming from Foxy. I said," I am so sorry you two. I accidentally opened this door to your room Foxy instead of mine." Foxy said," Do I have to put out a sign for y'all mateys & lassies to leave me alone?" I thought for a minute in till a hand was on my shoulder, and it was Freddy. He then closed the door to Foxy's bedroom, and pulled me to the show stage. When we got there Freddy whispered," Leave Foxy, and Bonnie alone." I whispered back," Why?" He said again whispering," 'Cause Mangle is already on his nerves, and plus I don't want to be put in between everything in this pizzeria like I already am." I said," Oh ok." I skipped off away from Freddy. I then went to Pirates Cove, and knocked on the door. Mangle said," What do ya' want?" I said," To talk to someone." Mangle opened the door, and I walked in. Me & Mangle talked for it felt like hours.

Spring's POV

Well I decided that me & Goldie could have are alone time away from everyone else. Goldie & I were walking down the street hand in hand, and Goldie asked," Where are we going Spring?" I said," You'll find out soon enough." A couple walked by us, and stopped to say," Do ethier you boys know where the Fun Zone is at?" Goldie said," Two blocks from here take a right, then take a left, and you should be right die in front of it." They said," Thank you very much." Then walked off. I said," You know this town." He said," Like the back of my little hand." We both laughed a little bit, and I said," I hope you know that I love you, my golden bear." I leaned down to kiss him, but he put both of his hand on my lips blushibg. Everyone onthe street said," Awwww!" Goldie is of course shorter than me, but I don't care. Goldie then moved one of his hands away from my lips, and I stood back up straight, then he put both of his hans into his pockets. 'I know his embarrassed, but I must admit Goldie is really cute.' Looked over to see that his head was down, and he still was bright red.

Goldie's POV

'Why did he have to do that in public? I don't understand why he did it? He knows I hate things like that in public. Then, why would he do it?' I thought, then I said while still having my head down," Why did you do that?" Spring said," 'Cause why can't I kiss someone as cute as you, my golden bear." I said back pouting," You know I don't like doing that in public." He said," You know your cute when you pout." I blushed even more, and Spring got in front of me, then he stopped walking. 'I am defenseless vs. Spring. I know that much. I love him, its just I dislike the public, I can't help it.' When I came back to reality I felt warm lips againist mine, and I knew it was Spring. I kissed back, while wrapping my arms around his neck, and while he was wrapping his strong arms around my waist. After a few minutes, I broke the kiss to breathe.

No one's POV

After all that happen with Goldie & Spring they both started walking again. Spring & Goldie were walking hand, and hand with each other. Spring then stopped, also Goldie did the same. Spring said," Goldie were are almost there, so I need to put this over your eyes." While Spring was showing Goldie a bandanna that was soild black. Goldie nodded his head, and Spring slowly put it over Goldie's blue ocean eyes, also while trying not to hurt him in any way. When Spring was done putting on the black bandanna over Goldie's eyes he lead him into an opening that had a red blakent with a pinic basket on it. It was set up, so that Goldie could watch the sunset. He had always to see it, so Spring wanted to make it true. When they got there Spring said," Are you ready to see where we are at?" Goldie said happily," Yes, I do!" Spring took off the bandanna that Goldie was wearing. Goldie said," I love it! I love it my handsome bunny." Goldie then hugged Spring, and Spring of course hugged back. Then, they both walked over to the blanket, and sat down. After they ate they both layed on their backs, while watching the sunset. It had gotten a little bit more colder than when they first left. Goldie was in a short sleeve shirt with black pants. Spring took off his jacket that was really warm, and layed it over Goldie. Goldie said," Spring you will get cold. Keep your jacket please Spring." Spring said," I have on a long sleeve shirt that is thick, and black, also you are cold. You are also in short sleeve shirt." Goldie said," Ok fine you win. Also, can I spend the night with you 'cause I live very far from here?" Spring said happily," Sure you can Goldie. If you want to come over all you have to do is tell me that you are coming over." Goldie did a thumbs up, and then said," Can we leave it's getting really cold out here." Spring said," Sure." They both got everything that was there, and started walking to Spring's house, which wasn't far at all. They walked in, and both slept together, and both of them stayed warm, also when they both got to bed. They went to sleep, and enjoyed each others presence.

End of chapter 10.

See ya'!