*7* The Countdown

Here is chapter 7 of A Golden Heart. Hope you enjoy the book, so far.

Spring Trap's POV

'Its almost Chirstmas, and I don't really know what to get Goldie for it. Also, I have no clue what he really likes.' I was walking around the room thinking about a lot of different things, then I heard two pairs of foot steps going to Goldie's bedroom. I opened my door a little, so that I can see what was going on, and it was Freddy, & Puppet now knocking on Goldie's bedroom door. He didn't answer it after 5 minutes , and then I shut my door fully. After I did I turned around to face my bed to see Goldie on my bed. I whispered into his ear," What's the matter my golden bear?" He just had his handsome ears layed back, and put his head on my shoulder, then moved his head to the crock of my neck. I felt him sad, & I had to admit my Goldie was pretty good at not showing things. Which isn't good at all. Then, a mad Freddy kicked down my door for my bedroom, and Puppet was behind him. Goldie lifted his head, but still had his ears back. I glanced into his eyes to see fear had both of them full of it.

Freddy's POV

Now in the room it seems that Goldie is trying to hide. Spring spat," What do you want you two?" I said," Him" *points to Goldie*. Goldie says," I don't love either of you. The one I love is Spring, My Spring." I said," Does it look like I care?!?!" Puppet throw up his hands, and said," I'm out, Freddy. You are on your own." Puppet turns around to face the door, and leaves. Spring pulls Goldie closer to him, and Spring says roughly," You aren't taking my golden bear from me. If, you do success Goldie wouldn't stay with you." I think about what he just said then.........

Goldie's POV

I disappeared into my hat, so I can get away from everything. 'Why can't I just..... Ugh! My life is just stressful. Why? Is the only one I can't answer, nor can anyone else. How can I help, or get out of this mess?' I wish I could answer all of these quests, but I can't at all. Then, I opened my eyes to see a human that had fox ears that was a girl, but was really really happy. She said," Hello, sir. I am Funtime Foxy, or you can call me Vixen." I nodded.

Spring's POV

"Goldie! Goldie! Please wake up! I need you!" *crying while scream/normal saiding this*

~~~before this ⬆(above)~~~

No one's POV

Goldie mumbled things that were unaudio to make out. Spring was getting really worried, and as for Freddy he was worried, & still Freddy. Then, all of a sudden Goldie black out.

Ok everyone here is chapter 7 of A Golden Heart. I hope you enjoyed it. I know it is 2 days intill Chirstmas, and the two lovebirds aren't a couple yet, but I am getting there trust me. So, I will cya' later in the next chapter.