Chanyeol looks at her. The hair fringe and the dark rimmed glasses mad the woman in front of him look...bossy to him. "What?"

"The launch party. This afternoon. You're not ready yet. In fact, you haven't even taken a shower."

"I don't remember having a launch party... in my schedule." His head's still in a blur. Who were these people again? "Sorry. What party?"

"Dear god. Krystal!" the woman calls behind her. "Give me some, what do you call them. Things for hangovers. Seems like Mr. Park drank too much at last night's party."

"Shit." Chanyeol groans, running a hand down his face. "Where's Kris? I need to call him about my schedule."

Snorting, the woman motions for staff to begin unbuttoning Chanyeol's pajamas. "Kris? Your subordinate? You fired him, remember?"

"What?"

"You said you saw him flirting with your house cook and decided to sack the man."

Blinking, Chanyeol's mouth gapes. "I fired him for flirting with Kyungsoo?"

"God, I don't know, Mr. Park. You ramble on when we're trying to make you look presentable to the press. I don't know your entire life story."

Chanyeol lets the girls shrug him out of his shirt. "Baekhyun." He remembers. "I fought with him."

"Byun? I didn't know you knew him personally."

"He's my fiance. How the hell wouldn't I know him?"

All of a sudden, the woman laughs, throwing her head back in her fit. "Where's Krystal! Mr. Park may need more than one pill. I'd say he's having major delusions."

Christ, who was this woman? What the fuck was going on?

Tightening his jaw, Chanyeol throws her a glare. "What the hell are you laughing for?"

"Mr. Park, you are Seoul's most eligible bachelor... In case you forgot, you're not seeing anyone. Byun Baekhyun? He's married. He's been married for the last two years." She pauses, staring at Chanyeol's blank expression. "I'm almost tempted to ask if you were drugged last night...Ah. Krystal's back."

-

-

While he was being driven to the launch party for something that Chanyeol doesn't even know what for, the giant felt empty. It was weird. Everything was out of place, but it felt normal to him. It felt like he was always going to parties. When that woman and her team of dressers barged into his room, he wasn't even the least bit alarmed to have a bunch of strangers swarm him. It felt normal. And that was scary to him.

-

-

Chanyeol's surrounded by unfamiliar people that felt familiar. He even remembered some of their names which surprises him on the inside.

Taking a champagne glass from a waiter's tray, Chanyeol scouts the area with his eyes. He recognizes some business partners, some interns from his own company, and his family. It's not until he's looking down the balcony above everyone else that he sees a familiar face. Baekhyun.

Racing down the steps, Chanyeol excuses himself through the crowds of people until he's near the table of full of fruit where he last saw Baekhyun. Once he spots a familiar head of brown (fluffy, god it was always fluffy) hair, the giant makes a beeline, grabbing the brunt by the elbow without thinking.

"Ah!"

Chanyeol curses when he sees the bubbly drink in the smaller male's hand suddenly go on his black suit.