Chapter 11 - A Rocky Road

2042 - present time, cheating aftermath

It's been another month, Chaeyoung is still refuse to takes Mina back. Chaeyoung can't even see her without guilt all over her. Apart from Mina's cheating, she also blames herself for being too busy. Chaeyoung was always easy to forgive her, but she doesn't even know why is it hard for her now. Chaeyoung and Mina are all grown up, they are maturely never showing their domestic problems to the other. JYP knows about their relationship 5 years ago. Before that, they always pretended to be a buddy. JYPE never approves relationship inside the building, except the marriage. It's something he can't stop. JYPE felt hard at first, knowing his both employees got married could be disasters for him. He just can't take it unprofessionalism. But they prove him that they will be still the most professional employee for him. Now, JYP always and always bragged about them wherever he goes. Of course, Jihyo would be the first one to be bragged before them.

Now that JYP totally approves their relationship, they also need to make him sure that everything's alright between Mina and Chaeyoung. Even when JYP needed them as a couple, they need to come as a couple. This happened 2 weeks ago when JYPE held an investor meeting. JYPE wanted their company to be known 'diverse' to the foreign investor, therefore he brought Mina and Chaeyoung. The very first openly lesbian ex-idols couple who happened to be the trainers at JYPE. JYP can't know that their relationship is facing a rocky road.

It all happens again today when JYP invited them to his birthday party. They both should come as a couple. It's a party at his home, outside the city, near Gangwon-do. Chaeyoung rides with Mina even though they both silent the whole time.

They both arrive hand in hand. Until Chaeyoung leaves her and greets her team. Mina comes to Jihyo who sit by the pool.

"Last time I check, you guys still don't talk to each other, no?"

"Well, JYP PD nim contacted us, so. There's a no answer for him, you know"

"I heard that last week, you and Chaeyoung went to the investor meeting, hand in hand as well, together and now you both come together again. Are you two back for good? Or is this just for a show"

Mina's looking down "No" Then she faces Jihyo "Not yet"

Jihyo takes a deep breath.

"Aren't you supposed to be reaching out for a decision, no? I mean, It's been 4 months, isn't it Mina? You should stop whatever it is you're hanging. Chaeyoung doesn't even care from the way I see it" Jihyo is half mad. 

"I'm trying, my friend" Mina look at Chaeyoung, laughing with their friends. "She's trying too, I know that"

"Come on, Mina! You guys haven't spoken after you confess, right?"

"We speak to each other when the kids around"

"Another show?"

Mina raises her shoulder. Sighing

"Mina, I know that you love her. But, look at this, is this worth saving for? You got to stand up for yourself. Either you leave her, or..............."

"I cheated on her, okay?"

"Shit, that too. Why did you fall for Chansung Oppa, he's a jerk, a scumbag, he's almost 50 but still seducing women, gosh he's so......."

"Jihyo, you married to Junho Oppa, remember? Chansung Oppa was a 2PM member, I bet you don't even dare to say this to Junho Oppa"

"No, I said this to him as well. Junho also said that he's a scumbag, but he already accept him for who he is"