Chapter 7: Agree/disagree 18+

Start from the beginning

While kissing and biting at her neck Roa placed her left hand over the girls shirt and gave her breast a light squeeze to get a reaction, in response the girl gave a slight shy moan at the touch of Roa, she was glad her first would be her long lost crush, but she was nervous on how it'd all go down.

Roa continued to reach her hand underneath the girls thin clothing and underneath the bra and gave a more aggressive squeeze at the girls breast. Yebin became red at the touch of her new found lover, she had never experienced this type of feeling for someone before, the feeling of lust.

The two then presser their lips together and got a tingly feeling from each other after Yebin made the decision of biting down on the girls lips and pulling her head back slightly, Roa groaned and flashed Yebin her sexy eyes.

God what a turn on you are. Roa whispered in the girls ear as she kissed at the girls jawline and neck. Yebin suddenly got goosebumps at the thought of Roa's husky voice displaying in her ear so delicately, Yebin had never been more attracted.

While rubbing both sides of the girls stomach, Yebin pushed Roa's soft body down on her elevated knee and watched as Roa began to grind herself on Yebin's thigh. Yebin hadn't known too much about sexual experiences, but she did know plenty about grinding. It was usually all she was used to.

Yebin knew she would have to get used to a different technique, soon she would have her first official time with anyone ever. Roa moaned into the girls neck as she grinded gently on the girls thigh with her own hand on the girls waist.

The vibrations Roa was placing inside Yebin's neck made the girl herself grow weak. The sound and feeling of Roa sounded so heavenly to Yebin that she wished she hadn't been a virgin, because maybe then she could completely please Roa.

Things began to escalate as Roa moved herself to the end of the bed and began to unbutton Yebin's pants; once the pnats were off, Roa smoothly leaned her way up the girls stomach, pulling her shirt with it and began to kiss the girl once more.

Before Roa could continue any further she glanced at the door to make sure it was locked, then turned on her Bluetooth speaker and made music play loudly through out the room so nothing but the music could be heard from outside the room.

Of course the reason Roa did this was so her little sister, Siyeon, wouldn't hear a thing. If the little sister of hers wasn't home then Roa would make sure to be even louder just so her parents could hear all of the noises of two homosexuals.

Reaching for Yebin's back, the girl got a hold of the hooks holding her bra together and immediately detached them from each other and placed the bra on the floor besides the bed, this is where the real activity began.

Roa placed one of Yebin's breast in her mouth and began to flick her tongue at the girls nub, Yebin panted with her hands running through the elders hair. Roa became even more turned on when she realized what type of sexual Yebin was.

Yebin was the aggressive type. Of course she didn't know it herself yet, but by the hair pulling, the lip biting, the grinding, and so much more, Roa could tell then and there that Yebin was actually the aggressive type during sexual intercourse.

Even then, Roa knew, she was about to pull the horny aggressiveness right out of Yebin when she slipped her hand down the girls pants. Yebin groaned as the girl shoved an index finger inside her as starters.

Since Yebin was a virgin, of course it hurt at first. The first time of a virgin always takes the longest to turn from pain to pleasure. Yebin squeezed at the girls arm in pain as she knew soon this pain would benefit her.