There's Something Different about your Mouth

Start from the beginning

The crowd is starting to disassemble, yet the cheering only diminishes lightly. Matty is the last person in the room while the tour crew begins putting away the instruments and such. "Hi!" he says rather loudly and I can smell the red wine coating his breath. His shirt buttons are undone and I try my hardest to keep my eyes away from the soft sheen of his glistening torso. I try not to memorize his tattoos and the way his jeans are hanging low on his hips. I try my hardest not to let him phase me.

It was a stupid idea to accept his offer, I had only done it out of spite for Brian, but Brian is completely unaware, so the notion is to no avail; I've probably caused more problems than I can fix. "Who are you?" He squints at Jamie, only half assessing the way Jamie was holding me before deciding, "I don't care actually."

Jamie opens his mouth and holds up a finger as if to assert his dominance over whatever situation was taking place, but he thinks better of it and falls back, only raising an eyebrow and pulling me closer, his hands slipping down my shoulder to rest on my hip.

Matty doesn't seem to like that much, as he tears his eyes away and nods towards the sofas that were in the room. The other boys trickle in, looking much cleaner and less sweaty. A few fans drop in and take a few photos and ask questions and just generally hang out with the boys for a few. Me and Jamie blend in with them, chatting with some of them, gushing and such because we're all fangirls as it is.

"Matty, what's that on your neck?" someone asks in a teasing tone and it catches my attention. My cheeks are already flushed before I even see what she's gesturing to. He smirks as if it was a question he was waiting for. His eyes glint up and I think for a moment he's staring at me, but I realize he's looking at Jamie and I'm so confused. When I turn to Jamie, he's grinning slightly as if saying, "try me." He's leaned back slightly, pressed against a nearby wall, his hands at my hips hiking my shirt up a bit so he can play with the a sliver of my skin.

George laughs when he sees what the fan is talking about, "Christ Matthew, what'd you do? Get mauled by a bear?"

"You should see the girl if you think this is wild." I instinctively place my hands around my neck; glad my shirt was covering up most of his work.

Adam peers over at Matty after taking a swig of his beer. He squints before chuckling, "is that where you disappeared off to the other night, then?"

"Ooh, Matty, have you got a girlfriend?" Someone asks.

"Where is she?"

"How does she look?"

I'm sinking further into Jamie, but Matty is having a field day. "She's got green eyes and wicked smile. Brown hair – might be blonde, I'll have to ask her about it some time." He shrugs, "maybe she's in this room, but got a secret," he says in a false whisper.

Ross rolls his eyes, "Oh here we go."

"She's got a boyfriend anyway." The fans squeal at that, giggling because they think he's taking the piss. And in the oddest way, he is.

George rolls his eyes and shoves Matty, "Shut up, mate."

Matty laughs and runs a hand through his hair. Jamie bends down to whisper in my ear, "Fiending for your attention."

When he pulls away from me and we turn to see Matty, he's still going on, leaned back on the couch, his legs crossed and his foot practically on George's leg. Adam and Ross are seated on either side on the arms of the sofa, Adam smoking something and Ross drinking something that was previously in George's hand. Matty is staring directly into Jamie's eyes and it suddenly starts to make sense when he says, "She's got a killer tattoo. Nice little flower in a naughty place, yeah?" Jamie smirks and I'm mortified.