Concert/ waterfalls

"Feyre you're going to be fine," Rhys tells me.
"I know, but this is my first big concert! I can't mess this up, my whole career is on the line right now." I wheeze while running my hands through my hair nervously.
"You're not going to mess up. You are the best singer I know, well besides myself of course," he winks. He runs his hands up and down my arms comfortingly, "I know you can do it, and you know you can too. So go out there and knock their socks off!" He finishes with a big smile. I look up at Rhys' big violet eyes and know that he's right. I've been practicing this number for months, and have performed it before. But this was just so much more pressure being with The Winnowers.
So, I take a deep breath and state, "I can do this!" With that, I turn on my heel and head to the underneath of the stage. A stage manager hands me my mic, and I'm off to my spot. I confidently step onto the lift that will take me up to the stage. Willing an excited expression onto my face, I greet the sea of screaming fans.
"Hey y'all!" The screams increase, "I am overjoyed to be playing here tonight! Now, let's get this good time started!" Once again an eruption of screams start, and I start singing, forgetting all of my nerves and anxiety. I just live in the glorious moment.
***
Once I finish my set, I head backstage. I spot Rhys almost instantly and jump onto him. "I did it!" I exclaim.
"I know darling. You were phantasmagorical, if I say so myself."
"You may say so," I reply with a grin. We smile at each other for a couple more minutes until a, "Rhys it's time to go," ruins the moment.
With an encouraging wink I say, "You got this tiger."
Rhys heads off with a glowing smile on his face, and I can't help but feel smug that I'm the one who put the smile on there. I turn and walk to the viewing area where Elain, Nesta, Mor, and Amren are waiting. I go sit on the plush leather couch in between Elain and Mor. When I look up, Amren has a suggestive smirk on her face. "So," she purrs, "you and Rhys hmm. Has there been any action yet? Any deep talks? Or has it been purely physical? I'm not totally against it if he knows where to-."
"Do NOT finish that thought Amren," I give her my signature death glare to finalize my point. "And yes, Rhys and I have talked about our feelings. And we might have kissed. But just a lil teency weency bit. I do really like him though and he likes me so," I shrug my shoulders.
Elain sighs dreamily and tells me, "I knew it! I knew you would be the first one to fall in love. I am so organizing your wedding. Imagine, blue and violet bouquets strewn throughout the reception, cute fairy lights hanging everywhere, classy white tablecloths." I roll my eyes at her prattle and tune out the wedding planning that the girls are doing.
Instead, I focus on the performance. Rhys wears black ripped jeans and a simple white t-shirt, yet he still makes it look like it should be walked down the runway. His black hair is perfectly tousled and shines under the soft spotlight. His violet eyes shine with a newfound light that I've begun to cherish. His voice mesmerizes the whole crowd as he finishes his soft love ballad.
    Once his soft voice carries through the arena he speaks tenderly to the crowd, "I'd just like to say that this song is for my girl Feyre. She means so much to me and sometimes I can hardly breathe because of how much I feel. You know that feeling, when your heart is just so full that it feels like it's about to burst? Or when all of your senses are magnified because of that one person? Well, that's what it's like for me." He finishes this with a bashful smile, but all I can think of is how Rhys said all these things about me. He feels the same as I do. He gets oversensitive. He gets that overwhelming sense of joy in his heart. I smile widely, perfectly content to know that I have someone who cares about me as much as he does. 
    Before I know it, Rhys says goodbye to the crowd and walks backstage. When he prowls towards me, I knew I couldn't tell him my feelings out loud. But actions work better than words. Right? So, as my tall and muscular male reaches me, I pull him into my chest and kiss him.
    Immediately his corded arms come around to my hold my back, and he deepens the kiss. Wild, passionate emotions run through us both and before I know it, I'm lost to the taste and feel of this beautiful male. I move my arms up his sculpted chest to wrap around his neck. I dive my hands into his thicc, silky hair.  Suddenly he lifts me up and twirls us around. I reluctantly tear my lips away from his and instantly smile. Rhys has so much joy in his features that he's practically radiating light. I just couldn't not smile at that ray of sunshine.
    Abruptly, I notice our band members standing in a group on the side, watching Rhys and I. Even with a crowd, my feeling of utter bliss could not be taken away. I wave cheerily at our amused looking friends, then pull Rhys away. I'm taking him on an adventure.

***
    Getting out of the car I grab Rhys' hand and guide him to the edge of Montmorency Falls. The soothing sound of gushing water fills our ears, and the spongy consistency of the emerald green grass brace our feet. Glowing yellow lamps line the park, and large trees are dispersed throughout.  I lead us to the very edge of the park, and we both gasp.
The waterfall is massive. White and blue dance together in perfect harmony with mist floating away from the pooling water. Suddenly, I notice some wooden stairs that lead to the bottom of the falls. I squeal and grab Rhys' arm, "We are going down there Rhys! I've always wanted to see a waterfall up close and this is my chance."
     We trek down the 500 some steps. But when we get closer and I begin to feel the slight damp from the falls, I go even faster. In no time, we reach the base and it's even more magnificent than I thought. Cool, crisp air, faint dampness and a warm hand on the small of my back gives my senses utter ecstasy.
       Walking on the slick stones, we head even closer to the water. The rushing of water fills my ears and I gaze contentedly at the sight before me. I glance at Rhys and see his cheeks are tinged a pretty pink from the mist. I notice his close proximity to the water and his total unawareness to his surroundings. A plan forms in my mind and I internally cackle.
     Stepping up behind Rhys, I place my hands on his shoulders then run them down his back slowly. I softly massage his hard muscles, and I see him relax. I give him a hug from behind, and begin to press kisses from the base of his neck up to his ear. Once I finish my leisurely perusal of his neck I whisper in his ear, "Don't get upset." The next instant, I shove him with all my might into the water.
     I watch as he flails comically before eventually flopping into the water with a splash. I laugh maniacally as his drenched head pops out of the pool. He looks so angry, but I can't help but be entertained by how easy it was to fool him with some touchy feely. He should've known I'm an evil mastermind long before now.
Storming out of the water, I catch a look at Rhys' hot bod and damn, he is one fine specimen alright. His white t-shirt is completely drenched and you can clearly see his defined abs. Plus, his jeans are moulded to his powerful legs. When Rhys reaches me I totally forgot about the anger brewing in his remarkable eyes, because come on! Who wouldn't be distracted by that model?
      Crossing my arms defensively, I stick my chin out in what I hope could be considered as an indifferent pose. But by the glaring and pure loathing Rhys sends my way, I can guess my power pose isn't working.  Finally Rhys opens his mouth and growls, "If you think you're getting out of this, Feyre darling, you are mistaken."
      Filled with terror at the pure malice in his eyes, I hastily pivot and attempt to get away. Sadly, Rhys having a super human body made him physically capable of, I'm going to guess, everything. So, in maybe a solid 7 seconds he catches me. But hey, 7 seconds is a new record. Go me and improvement! He wraps his arms around my back and I can feel his sodden clothes against me, instantly making me uncomfortable. Hefting me up into his chest he walks me back to the edge of the water. I squirm and kick as much as I can, but nothing can break the iron grip he has on me.
       Rhys whispers in my ear, "This is payback darling." He throws me into the water and I instantly get soaked by the frigid water. Shrieking, I run as fast as I can from the water, right up to a smirking Rhys who scans my body languidly. "Personally, I like how you've taken the whole figure hugging style to a whole new level. Although, a certain fashion master would say your colours clash." He finishes that off with a little finger snap and pursed lips. I chuckle at his appalling impersonation of Helion.
     Rhys grins at me and all previous malice is gone. Both of us laughing, we make our way back to the car, perfectly content under the moonlight