Helion

I wake up to possibly the most irritating sound, a kazoo. I groan and put my hands over my ears. I mumble a faint, "Stop," but the sound of the kazoo overpowers my voice.
When I realize the incessant noise isn't going to stop, I turn over and see Rhys serenading me. His hair is damp, and he's dressed in black jeans, a white T-shirt, and a leather jacket. It's so not fair that someone can look so sexy so early in the morning. I make direct contact with his eyes and give him the most evil glare I could possibly give.
He just starts laughing. He laughs so hard that tears start to stream from his eyes and he gasps for air, clutching his stomach.
"Well, I thought you'd be in better shape Rhys. I'm slightly disappointed that you don't have a better stamina for laughing. Imagine how much worse it is for other more intimate activities. I pity the women that have subjected themselves to such a wasted cause." Glad that I could roast him so early in the morning, I check out my nails and lift my chin haughtily with an air of obvious distain around my lips.
Rhys audibly growls and comes closer to the bed, his breathing back to normal. He prowls right in front of me and cages me in between his two iron arms. His face inches from mine, he growls, "Now Feyre, if you truly wanted to know my stamina for... other activities," he smirks, "all you had to do was ask." His expression then sobers, "although, from our conversation last night, I hope you know that I would like to spend more time with you, in the sense of talking that is."
He pulls away, and runs a hand through his, in an almost nervous way. Rhys is never nervous so this could be something quite entertaining to behold. He takes a deep breath and looks at me in the eyes, "Feyre, I know you think we're doing this relationship for the fans and press, but I did it because I like you. I really like you. And I just don't want you to think this is some acting for me. I want this to be real." He gestures between us, "I want us to be real."
I let out a deep breath that I hadn't even realized I'd been holding. My eyes are open wide, not quite believing that Rhys just admitted his feelings for me. Sure I go on about how annoying he is, but can anyone really resist his charm, face, and body. No, they can't. At least I can't.
After a few more seconds of silence, I jump out of bed, letting the covers fall to the ground, and loop my arms around Rhysand's neck. With a smile I whisper, "I want this too."
He looks almost stunned, and then his lips curve into a wide, toothy grin. "I knew you'd fall for my charms some day." With that he leans forward and captures my lips with his own. We stand there, exploring each other with our hands and mouths, until a knock on the door interrupts us.
     We quickly pull apart, and I hear a voice drawl at the door, "so sorry if I'm interrupting, but we have to get going in about 10 minutes so if you lovebirds would hurry up that'd be greatly appreciated." We hear Cassians footsteps walk away, then we look at each other.
     I smile shyly at Rhys, and he returns it. "Why don't you go get dressed. I may get to appreciate the whole red lace look, but I'm sure as heck not letting anybody else see those curves of yours." He gives me a wink then exits the room. I roll my eyes and go get ready for what looks to be an exciting day.
                       ****
     After eating breakfast and enduring the teasing comments from the rest of the gang, we all pile into the black limo and head out to the stadium where we're performing tonight. We have to rehearse the songs, and the going and comings of the concert. Plus we have to meet the dancers we're touring with. Apparently the lead is a good friend of Rhys' so I hope that means we'll get along.
     We pull up at the massive, silver Centre Vidéotron. We all head inside, ignoring the seemingly endless amounts of paparazzi and fans. Once inside, we head backstage. I gaze around, getting my bearings of my workspace for the next 2 days. Then, I hear a loud, posh voice coming from my right. I turn and see one of the most iconic males in the business, Helion, the most famous dancer and fashion guru of our time.
     His smooth brown skin shimmers, and his face is so breathtaking it would strike most people stupid. He struts towards me with wedged black boots, tight leather pants, and a huge, open, yellow feathered coat which definitely shows off his washboard abs. He comes right up to me and pulls his huge sunglasses (because obviously one as cool as he needs sunglasses in a building) off of his handsome face. He gives me a once over and a flashing white smile.
      He then addresses the male to my right, "Well Rhys, I just have to say I already like this one. She seems like a keeper. Now," he places his shades back on and waves at Rhys in a move type of way. "Where are my favourite trio?" He gazes around until he spots Cassian, Azriel, and Mor. His smile then turns more wolfish and his eyes get an excited gleam to them. "I'm not going to let them say no this time," once he says this, he struts towards them with a flirtatious vibe around him.
     I turn towards Rhys, mildly confused by this situation, and ask, "What is up with him?"
     Rhys chuckles, "Although Helion can seem a bit overwhelming at first, it gets better. He's actually normal once you get to know him." We look back at him, seeing that he's chatting up the unlucky trio once again. Rhys continues, "just a clarification, he's been trying to get those three to do some, let's say intimate activities with him for ages."
      My jaw drops and I ask, "wait, as in all 4 of them together. At once?" Rhys gives me a almost scared nod, and I burst out laughing. He looks at me, as if he's almost surprised to see me laughing, then joins in. We laugh hysterically for a couple minutes until we notice the glares people are sending us. That shuts us up pretty quick, but it doesn't remove the wide smiles from our faces.

———
Hey sorry if my writing is pretty irregular, I really enjoy writing but ideas don't flow to me all the time. I'm going to try to write more regularly in the future though!