thirty-eight

ughhhh I'm sick and I have no life all I've been doing is reading and working on my new fillie story.

anyways... I wanted to surprise y'all and show you the cover for my new fillie book!

it's called 'don't tell' and it's coming out after I finish 'the real world' which only has like three more chapters. I hope you check it out bc I'm working really hard on it:)

anyways, here's the cover !

I'm very excited! also I'm about to watch IT for the first time and I'm soooo ready!

okay here you can read the one shot now 😂 smh

——————-

Mike stared at his paper, thoughts rushing through his head. If he made El write her future self a letter, he would too. He did every year, but normally they were just about science. Last year it was about losing El. He'd been crying when he wrote it.

He took a deep breath and began to write.

Dear future Mike,

Hi.

Last year was a lot different.

Long story short, El's back.

I love her.

I LOVE HER.

It's hard with her not knowing that much, but I'm teaching her more every day and she's so supportive.

I'm so much happier now.

On another note, no ones bullied us for a while. I think El's too scary for them. Also, our club is back together, and I realized how much I missed science. It's so interesting.

El likes it too, she doesn't know that much about the world still, and everything is interesting to her.

That's all I have to say. I'm hoping this year will be the best year of my life. As long as I have El by my side... it will be. Every year will be.

- Mike

———

I went back to do a quick check, and at the beginning I had

'Dead future Mike'

Guys I'm way too tired

Kk bye haha stay tuned for 'don't tell'