twenty

I've redone my other story to be a mileven story! It's called 'the real world' and it's rlly cringy at first because it was the first story I wrote, but it gets a lot better. I mean you can skip the first four chapter until the one titled 'window' if you want haha. Anyways make sure to go check it out and vote on it! Thanks guys:)

El giggled as Mike kissed her fiercely.

She smiled at his glowing eyes as he kissed her once more.

"Time's Up!" Max groaned, banging on the door. "GET OUT. ITS SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN... NOT TWENTY!"

They laughed as they pushed open the door.

Max raised her eyebrows at their disheveled hair and wide eyes.

"Okay then..." she murmured, walking over to the couch and plopping herself between Lucas's legs.

"Let's watch a movie!" El exclaimed, crashing onto the couch after them. Mike wrapped his arms around her, and she lay her head on his lap.

Will and Dustin shook their heads at the couples, and they whispered to each other and laughed.

Max shook her head.

"You guys are just jealous!" She remarked.

Dustin shrugged. "Nah. I enjoy making fun of you."

He spooned more chocolate pudding in his mouth.

El got more and more tired as the movie went on. She didn't know when she fell asleep, but she woke up in Mike's arms on the couch. Everyone else was gone.

Slithering out, she peeked in Max's room, smirking when she saw Lucas wrapped around her as they slept.

"El?" A sleepy voice asked.

El turned with a smile to see Mike.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"I think like 7." He murmured.

El shook her head in worry. "Hopper will be pissed."

"Don't worry, he got called."

El turned at the sound of Will's voice.

"My Mom said we could stay."

El nodded.

"Hey, I know it's early, but do you want to go for a ride?" Mike asked hopefully.

El rolled her eyes playfully. "Sure."

They trekked outside and El climbed on the back of Mike's bike.

The wind blew her hair softly as they rode down the road. The sun was just coming up, and it wasn't too hot. The summer air was perfect.

El lay her head on Mike's shoulder softly. "I love you," she murmured.

"I love you too," Mike said, grabbing her hand and swerving the bike.

El screeched as they toppled off and she landed on top of Mike.

Luckily they landed on soft grass, though Mike grunted with pain as El landed on top of him.

"Are you okay?" El asked. "Why did you do that?"

He grinned. "I'm fine. I couldn't not. I just really wanted to hold your hand."

Giggling, El kissed him and they got back on the bike, riding away to explain where they had gone to their friends.