eight

GUYSSSSS

this books gotten like 40 reads already!

I realize that's not that much but it's been two days and it's passed my two other books up!

It's nice because these are short and easy to write!

Leave me ideas for new shorts, k?

Thanks again!!

Mike opened the door to El's bedroom.

She was sitting on the bed, beautiful as ever.

Her hair, grown out now and curled perfectly, framed her perfect face.

Her Cotten white tee fit her perfectly with her dark jeans. Her converse were worn out from exploring with him.

Her head lifted and she smiled as he stepped in the room and closed the door behind him.

"I brought pizza," He said lightly.

El smiled and rolled her eyes playfully. "Uh, wheres my Eggos?"

Chuckling with her, Mike slipped on the bed and she pulled herself between his legs, so they were sitting together.

She ripped off a piece of pizza and took a bite.

"Not as good as Eggos," she remarked, but Mike saw the happiness in her eyes.

After they finished, Mike put in one of their favorite movies and they sat together, El resting her head on his chest.

She yawned softly as the movie was ending.

Her eyes flickered up to his softly. "Wanna go for a walk?"

He nodded and they pulled on their jackets and left the house.

El intertwined her fingers with his and sighed, her breath coming out foggy in the night air.

"I love you." She said, content.

Mike smiled and pulled a piece of her beautiful hair behind her ear. "I love you too." He whispered.

She stood on the tops of her toes to connect her lips with his, and Mike pulled her close.

The chilly night air blew over them, and El shivered as they broke apart. Mike hugged her close to him, wrapping his arm around her as they walked home.

"Don't worry. I'm always here." He whispered to her.

"Promise?"

"Promise."