three

Guys I'm actually obsessed with Mike in this because of his thoughts... I'm done but thanks for reading hahaha

Mike held El's hand in the car. They had to wake up early to drive to his cabin, and she was tired so she rested her head on his shoulder.

agh
she's adorable
I really need to stop talking to my self
meh

El dreamed.

I was floating. Where? I'm not sure. Empty. Then she saw Mike. Mike liked her. She smiled. She tried to hug mike but he ran away. 'Mike!' She called. 'Mike mike mike come back!' El began to cry. Where was he? Papa came. 'You can come home now.' He said to her. 'No!' El yelled. 'Mike!!' But papa wouldn't let her. He made her go. El cried and cried.

Mike heard small sniffling and saw El crying in her sleep. She was murmuring things as she cried. He shook her gently to wake her up. "Shhhh, El. It's okay. I'm here."

shhh, el. It's okay. I'm here. el felt herself going up up up to black.

El opened her eyes, blinking. She saw Mike and crawled into his arms. She curled up, resting her head on his lap, and he stroked her hair as she started to fall asleep.

mike
mike
he loves me
does he?
maybe.
do I love him
definitely
love means when you like someone a lot
And you never want to be apart
and you'd kill for them
as she would for mike
So yes it was love

Mike smiled down at El happily. They were just about to his cabin.

Okay this was a strange chapter. I'm not sure - thanks for reading anyway.