Chapter 36 - Finally

"Y/N please come in the water with me!" Isla was so excited and of course you could never say no to her. You took off your shorts, leaving you in your bikini and took her hand. With the spare hair tie on your wrist, you threw your hair up into a messy bun.

"It's like a warm bath." Isla laughed, floating in her little ring.

"I agree, it's definitely better then being stuck in California, how do you like Hawaii?" You asked her, walking slightly further into the water, and carefully bringing her hoop with you. 

"It's the best. Don't let me float out to sea Y/N." Isla sassed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You really think I'd do that to you? The water only goes up to my thigh, we're not that deep baby doll." You laughed.

"Whose that?" Isla asked, your head raised up as you looked at who has just turned up.

"They are my friends, Christian and Kristen." You told her.

"Yes I know my mom Y/N." Isla rolled her eyes at you.

"No silly, a different Kristen and by the looks of things I can see your dad and nana." Isla grinned.

"Aren't you gonna go and say hi?" You questioned her and she slightly frowned.

"What's wrong?" You spun her ring around and raised your sunglasses to the top of your head so you could make eye contact with her.

"It's just, I don't want you and Jack to leave me behind when you get married." She mumbled.

"Why on earth do you think we'd ever leave you behind? Never, ever. We would never do that to you Isla-Rose. Where did that come from?" You asked.

"I just thought you'd get caught up in the excitement and forget me." She sighed, you reached down and hugged her.

"Well you can clear that from your head right now missy, we will never forget you. We love you so much." You kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." She smiled, and the mischievously splashed you.

"Hey that's not very nice." You poked your tongue out and splashed her back.

"Right, let's go say hi. I think more people have showed up." She nodded and you pushed her back to shore, where she could easily touch ocean floor on her own. The crowd of familiar faces had increased.

"Kristen and Christian! How are you? You asked, they went to hug you but you stepped back.

"I will hug you, but I need to dry off first." You laughed.

"We definitely didn't think we'd be flying here for your wedding! Congratulations by the way!" Kristen said excitedly.

"It's a big move I know, but thank you for taking time out of your schedule to be here." You smiled.

"You're welcome!" Christina grinned. You turned around and greeted Darrin and Jacks grandmother.

"I can't believe how quick the time went!" Darrin chuckled.

"Completely agree. I had no idea that Jack had invited so many people though." You told him.

"You always did say you wanted a big wedding Y/N, even when you were little." His nan laughed, and it really was true.

"Y/N, your fiancée at 12 o clock." Sydnie remarked with a smirk. You turned your head and saw the boys and their families along with a shirtless Jack who was looking straight at you. It didn't take you two seconds before you were running straight towards him.