Sneaky git.

I grin. "Not if it doesn't have his name on it, you won't."

I show her the card again.

"Kaylee Fletcher," she reads. She takes the card from me and slams it down on the table with a grunt. "That fucking bastard has thought this through."

I take a seat next to her with a smile and begin to eat my breakfast.

Like Luca has said, Jones turned up nearly two hours after breakfast and took us out shopping to anywhere we wished to go to. I wasn't fussed about where we went because I wasn't going to take advantage of the fact that Luca has given me a bank card to spend his money however I wished.

I never asked him for it and I don't want it, either.

Although, Allison didn't see it that way. She instructed Jones to go to Madison Avenue so we can go to all the designer shops and take full advantage of having an unlimited budget to buy things. She said she was buying them for me because she knew I wouldn't have the guts to spend how she spends. But in reality, I know everything she bought was merely for her benefit, not mine.

We did that for almost three hours; going in and out of the shops and handing the bags to Jones who said nothing and just placed the bags in the boot of the car when they were given to him. I think he could tell I wasn't enjoying this as much as Allison was when we came out the final shop and the boot was full to capacity and we had to place the bags in the back seats with us.

Matters weren't being helped when people began to take notice of me which had Allison gripping my arm tightly and putting her sunglasses over my eyes. It didn't help so the shopping trip was ideally cut short by Jones who made the final call for my safety more than anything. I was relieved to hear him say that and flashed him a fake smile which I hope came across as a real one before getting in the car to go back to the hotel.

Even just arriving back at the hotel and seeing waiting photographers standing idly here and there on the pavement had me dreading to get out the car.

"I'll bring the things in the trunk round to the back entrance of the hotel for you," Jones notifies. "The things in the back seats with you can be taken in the now."

"Fine by me," Allison agrees. She undoes her seatbelt and leans across to whisper, "These are the best buys, anyway."

I give her a look that's silently screaming 'Are you kidding me?'. She smiles and gets out the car with a couple of shopping bags in one hand. I pick up the remaining bags and get out the car with Jones opening the door for me to get out.

"Thank you," I tell him.

Allison comes to my side as soon as I step away from the car and links her free arm with mine. We only take a few steps towards the hotel entrance when the photographers spot us and begin taking pictures of us. My grip on Allison's arm only tightens until I feel a firm hand fall onto my back which I know belongs to Jones. With firm pressure on my back, he guides us through the never ending flashes of bright light and into the hotel.

"One of the members of staff will be up with your shopping bags within the next fifteen minutes or so."

I can hear Jones' words but I don't look at him as we walk to the lifts.

"Okay," I say. I press the button on the wall to call a lift down to the ground floor. "Thank you."

Jones doesn't respond and I don't hear him walk away. All I know is that when we get into the lift when it arrives at the ground floor, and turn to look at the space we just left, Jones is nowhere to be seen.