CHAPTER NINE: "She said YES."

So, I've been really busy this week. There's a lot of things going on. So, here's a good and worth waiting chapter! Hope you'd not just like it, but LOVE IT so you could leave a COMMENT and VOTE. Aha.

Question: Would you want me to put titles on each chapter? Or let's just leave it like that? Wanna know what you think so, yeah leave COMMENTS xx

HARRY’S POV

I can’t believe she said yes to get lunch with me. It doesn’t matter if where she wanted to get our late lunch as it is already two hours past noon, as long as I got her to say yes. At last, I am doing this the right way, don’t I? The thing is, she is so worried about Kendall and what the fans would say.

First of, Kendall and I made it clear in the first so-called date that we really aren’t dating, and it is pure work for the both of us. So, that wouldn’t be a problem to her, only that, Lynn would be right, the paps would be everywhere, and I of course wouldn’t want that to cause my little miss to hate me, or that to be the reason for her to avoid me again. I want to believe that in less than two weeks our friendship is really becoming a friendship and not just acquaintances, you know? I am not only after being friends with her, but I am anxiously interested to get to know her the other way around.

The moment I saw her face that morning in that damn coffee shop, I just hoped that I would see her again. Then, I saw her again in front of Niall’s long-lost girl friend’s uni, where I think she’s studying – being dragged by a fan. And finally, I thank all the gods above for giving this very building and letting her work here as a dancer? Wait, what is she working on again? I’d got to know that. See what I mean? There are so many pouring in questions in my head that I am so giddy to ask her. But I also have to make myself relaxed and all, so I won’t appear too excited or worse, stupid. This has to go smoothly as possible, because this would be our first date. I widely grin at that thought.

“Harry.” She sweetly cut me off my trance.

“Yeah.” I answered coolly. Then she laughed.

“Your phone’s..” She smiled to the ground and shook her head as we walk pass the lift. That’s cute.

“Oh.” I feel my pocket by left hand as my right’s holding her duffel bag. Unfortunately my phone’s in my right. My phone’s a certified asshole.

As I tried to shift her bag from my right to left, she managed to get it from me and mouth some words that made me nod and give her my sweetest smile of don’t go too far, I’d miss you in an instant, and answered whoever the fuck is calling and interrupting every damn second I could be with my little miss.

“What’s up?” I said as I pressed the asshole phone to my ears and walk away from the car so Lynn wouldn’t hear anything or she might take back our late lunch. That can’t happen. I’ve waited days for her yes.

“Where are you?” Salina snapped on the other end. Where at the same time, my little brunette opened her Rover, placed in her duffel bag; she took her phone out of her jacket and pressed it against her ears. Who’s she talking to? Her Gran again? Maybe reminding her of her meds? Now, that’s another question. I sighed.

“Harry!” Salina scolded, taking me out of my thoughts.

“Wai-Wha-Why?” I asked with my eyebrows furrowed and annoyed of Salina’s distraction to my beautiful view. Don’t she dare ask me to go to Kendall’s hotel in this city right now. Don’t get me wrong, she’s a pretty hot girl but I don’t see myself with her at all. That’s why I am really puzzled why would the rest of the management signed that contract to date her for two months. This is really going crazier and crazier.

“I want you to pick up Kendall in her hotel in an hour, she’ll be ready by then.” She demanded, as if I have nothing else to do. These are the few things about this job that I would say I really loathe. Why do I have to undergo these kind of shits if the only thing I care about in this industry is for my – our music to be heard and to be loved and to be remembered?