-Death nears-

Começar do início

I walked to it when I saw no one around and touched it before I stomped my foot on it, it was ice, frozen water, but it wasn't slippery, breaking and behaving like dirt would.

I walked to the middle and tapped on in again, who can create ice like this? something is up.

"something's not right" I whispered, turning to run back to Death but a dome of ice appeared from the air and encircling the middle, shit stupid Max not the time to get distracted by weird ice now you are in a trapped.

my guard went up right away and took a few steps back, looking around but all I saw was the done.

"such a fool mortals can be" I whipped around and blasted whoever was behind me but he took it to the chest without move nor be affected by it.

"you are alone man and my teammate is just around the corner" I said but he laughed at my words.

"this ice is unbreakable, a mere human can't break it, you may see out it but no one can see in here, you are at my mercy" I backed away more and even summoned a few hell beasts but with on swipe of his arm ice spikes shot out of the ground and stabbed through them, eliminating the beasts in less then a second.

"let me present myself if you'll die anyway, I'm Págos, meaning ice in Greek and I'm the god of ice.... and I came to end you to keep any of you from raising an army to stop me" I was creeped out, my throat tight as I gulped and cold sweat dripped down my back, if he truly is a god I can never beat him.

"why?"

"for one no one with the ability of Hades' blessings will remain to create an army big enough to stop me and second you are the only one that was blessed by death himself, it would hurt him to loose you I am sure of it and then I could take his power to rule the world! ending all other gods!" the only thing that reassured me a little was the fact he didn't know death was a she not a he so he might not know as much about her as he thought.

I summoned my sword but a shard of ice smashed it into piece, the strength of the impact shoving me in the chest and sending me flying back against the side of the dome while he manifested a sword of his own.

I swallowed and grabbed my pained left shoulder as it took the brunt of the impact, so shaken up that I couldn't get myself to move just star in his ice cold eyes.

"bye bye oh blessed one" I closed my eyes tight as he brought down his sword... but it never hit me.

Death's earlier pov:

I was panting as I finished the last monster off, I looked towards the middle, ready to run but I saw a dome of opaque ice surrounding the middle, oh gods.... this was just a distraction!

I yanked my necklace of as I ran, bringing up my 'to die' list, the entirety of it was filled with Max's name.

I tried to trace one out but the ink flowed of the paper as is it was plastic and couldn't stick to it, I tried several more time in panic but nothing worked.

"fuck!" I pushed myself in a faster run along with shadow jumping when it was faster.

shadow jumping is simply teleporting from a shadow to the next one when they are connected, doing that to try to go as fast as I could, when I'm unable to stop someone's death it means that a god is to killing them..... the little shit I was supposed to look out for got to Max and I'm sure she's in that dome with him, I can't see in it but I know it.

I ended up half running in air at times, I don't care if I give myself away, I need to save her!

I arrive to the dome and hit it with my scythe but the scythe broke so I teleported inside.