-Drunk night-

Death's pov:

"you can't be serious" I whispered while looking at Red, the music from inside the club leaking outside with flashing lights, Hades will have my ass after this..... I am not a light weight but I still have limits when it comes to alcohol.

"oh we sure are, come on" Red smiled brightly and I sighed.

the inside of the club was shrouded in darkness with the flashing colours of light filling the space, no one present looked over Max or Red's age making me the oldest of all so I can't really say they look my age even if I look their age, they were all dancing, drinking and some more, gods it is only 6:41 in the afternoon, did I miss the memos?

in the end all was good, I was even on my 6th beer and second shot of vodka, I have been legal for a few million millennium since I've been here when life appeared as Life comes with Death tho I only gained a physical form when the humans appeared, that's when I got this body.

at first we three were drinking together but Red had disappeared with someone, Max told me that is normal and to let her before before she left to the WC's or something, didn't pay attention.

"hello there, pretty little lady"

"no sorry, not interested" I said without facing the boy talking to me and finished the beer in one big sip.

"you know what? lets have a drinking contest and the loser pays while the winner gets what they want from the other"

"I said no, leave me alone dude"

"what? are you scared that I'll win" I silenced my reply and turned to face him, oh oh oh no you never gamble with death.

"if I win you fuck off and never talk to me ever again"

"and if I win I'll take you home with me"

"in your dreams"

Max's pov:

I tried to find Red despite having told Eath her vanishing was normal when I was done in the toilets but I didn't find my friend.... I swear to Hades if she got herself another one nightstand.... I bet she'll be calling tomorrow when she is awake and sober, it is always like this.

not finding Red I decided to look for Eath, I left her alone in her after all.

I rose a brow as the crow around the bar, loudly cheering over the music and yelling out bets.

I tilted my head before heading over and pushing through the crowd.... the fuckity fuck you are doing Eath?!

I watch her finish a beer bottle and place it on top of a huge pile and was built next to her and in front of her a boy who was also drinking did the same before both grabbed shots and downed them.

"Eath you gotta stop this, not even you can have such a high alcohol tolerance" I said while grabbing on her arm, she looked completely intoxicated but even tho pulled her hair in her face, I wonder why she hides that eyes but that's not the most important right now.

"then I-I win!" the boy declared, throwing his arm up before falling over, out cold, Eath raised her own arms with a giggle as the crowd cheered and groaned as they exchanged money.

"let go now" I pulled her after me, leading her to the front door, I did drink a few beers myself but I would need a lot more to get drunk.

"I should have asked you to come with me and not left you alone" I muttered and she was trying to use me as a bed, I tried to stand her back on her legs as she giggled, face beat red.