CHAPTER X: The Angel inside Him

The rain keeps pouring as Leo steps at the front porch. His actually wet for driving with his motorbike from somewhere. He runs directly all the way to his bedroom to change his clothes.

A thing bothers him at this very moment. He is looking himself in the mirror and flashbacking his encounter at the burger station earlier. He finds his key to his car since the heaven cries a river.

Driving at the right acceleration to a certain fruit store nearby. He gets out from the car and asks some fresh fruits from the vendor. Assorted fruits to be exact. His heart smiles as he think of.

He started the engine all the way to a place where he defines it as lodge of the sick. The heaven cries a little but still it can make his clothes wet if he will stay outside the car for 10 minutes.

He could smell medicines fume diffuses in the air. He is carrying a basket of fruits and go directly to the nursing station. He finds someone so related to him in blood.

"What are you doing here?" The nurse asks while refraining from fixing her sphymomanometer.

"Can I ask you a favor." Leo asks in a whisper tone. " Did you notice a girl not that goodlooking here with her sick mother. They are just here like few minutes ago?"

"Cousin, why?" The nurse interrogates.

Leo projects like he is not going to create a lie at this moment, " my friend who happened to be a friend of the girl I told you, let me hand this fruits to her, but I can't be... the place is...an energy taker." He gives the basket of fruits to the nurse and smiles.

"They girl with her sick mother is just located 6 doors away froom here. You can go now. Are you done with your dinner?" She scans something on a record she is holding, " the patient's name is Emelda Willis, 54 and suffering from chronic pneumonia." Her face turns terrible as she reads the initial finding. " What is the name of the fruit sender?"

Leo responds by shaking his head sideways. "Just do not mention and thanks and I have to go."