CHAPTER VII MOM'S LOVE

Ainney comes home while catching her breath. She runs a meter or more from a burger station. She closes the gate and walks as fast as she can inside her house.
Inside her mind, she wants to slap someone with an elegant face from St. Patrick Academy. She looks up the buildings of the said academy while reviving what had happen. Despite of her hatred against him she could still smill the same perfume he was wearing the first time they met and his flawless skin too that clings her system.

" What happen to you?" Her mother asks while keeping the lamp lights up as she put crude in it.

She sits while giving half of the burger to her mother.

"It is all yours dear. It is okay. I drank a cup of coffee it will be enough." Her mother appreciate her daughther's kindness but a mother loves like no other;for a mother will sacrifice anything as long as her child/children has something to eat.

"I ate half of it, so the other half is for you. It delicious." She forces her mother to get the burger.

Her mother hugs her so tight. "You are so kind. It seems like I have my very own angel inside this very old home."

Ainney can feel the sincerity of her mother's voice. She recalls how the boy called her witch and beggar. "Mama" she asks.

Her mother sits beside her while eating a burger. She masticates it thouroughly.

"Someone called me a witch from the burger station." She sounds so down. "Do I look like a witch?"

Her mother looks at her touching her cheeks. "Do you think you are? No you are an angel to me. Whatever names they call you do not take it seriously. Just believe in what I say to you. You are an angel. That someone who called you witch is also a witch."

She hugs her mother. "Thanks mama." This time a tear falls on her cheeks. "Thank you for being there for me."

"Despite of how difficult our life is. When mama will find a job" She is worried as she wipes the tears of her daughter. "I will buy you your favorite foods." She smiles.

"If I will finish my studies, I will not let you starve mama. We will have foods everyday and this old home will become new." She said it with determination.

Her mother smiles wryly and pretends to go to their kitchen. "I will just get my coffee there it might get cold." She walks slowly while holding her stomach but she hides it so that Ainney will never notice.

Ainney stares at the moth playing with the light of the lamp. Until she hears something from their kitchen it seems like something breaks from there. She runs quickly and surprised by what she sees... her heart beats so fast and she do not know what to do.