Chapter 6 - Eleanor

Start from the beginning

Walking passed the town, he spotted Tsuna's closed cake shop, with people walking around sometimes made a peek at the closed shop, as if hoping Tsuna suddenly appeared and apologized for the late opening.

Taking a peek at his pocketwatch, Giotto blinked. It's already 5.32pm. No wonder many adults were walking around Tsuna's shop. It was already the time people off work, the time where workers received their break of the day. Most after all would go to Tsuna's shop for a short relaxation before they went home.

Decided to help them not to waste their precious time on Tsuna's would-be-closed-for-awhile cake shop, Giotto approached a nearby shop and asked or a paper, pen, and a tape, which he wrote down that Tsuna would be returning soon as soon as his sick relative in another country was healthy again, and taped the paper at the shop's door.

Satisfied, Giotto walked towards the directed direction via his GPS-intuition again.

He had not took more than ten steps when a familiar voice stopped him. "Oh. Young man, are you by any chance Giotto?" The voice called, making Giotto stopped his tracks, and blinked, before turning around.

"Ah. You are-!" Giotto widened his eyes at the person, though he could see that person no longer holding their youth, he was still be able to recognize them.

《》《》《》Sky's Truth《》《》《》

At the same time, in the mansion, Ietsuna was in his room, sitting at the corner of his bed, depressed and sulking, before he stood up and walked towards his wardrobe, which he proceeded in pulling out a hoodie, changing his T-shirt with that, before went to his drawer and taking out his phone and wallet.

Ietsuna immediately exited his room, as soon as he pocketed his phone and wallet. Walking towards the front door, while searching for nearby one of the three Guardians in the mansion, he passed through the infirmary where he could sense Knuckle's Sun flame in there.

Knocking on the door. He entered when he heard a "come in" from inside.

"Huh? Ietsuna?" Knuckle blinked when he saw Ietsuna on the door, before his instinct took over, as he immediately rushed towards the brunet and checked for any injuries.

Sweatdropping, Ietsuna hurriedly stopped Knuckle's worry. "I am okay, uncle. There's no injuries at all" Ietsuna laughed nervously.

That made Knuckle blinked again. Making another fast check in Ietsuna who sweatdropped, he nodded. "Okay then. So, what make you ultimately come here?" Knuckle asked.

"Ah. I was looking for either you, uncle Asari or uncle Lampo. But since you are the closest one within my range, so here I am" Ietsuna smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of his head.

"I see. Why did you ultimately looking for us then?" Knuckle asked, nodding at Ietsuna.

"Oh. I just wanted to inform you guys that I will be in town for a while, so that you guys didn't panicked over my sudden disappearance. Just like last time, you guys thought I was kidnapped and sent half of our people to look for me when I was just visiting the library with Reborn act as my bodyguard" Ietsuna deadpanned at the last part, making Knuckle chuckled sheepishly.

"Okay. I'll inform the others. Bring one of your Guardians or one of the guards with you to prevent further panic when you were late" Knuckle said, which Ietsuna nodded. "I am going to meet Hayato and Takeshi when I reach the town" Ietsuna reassured.

Hearing that, Knuckle nodded. "Be back before dinner" He said, which Ietsuna nodded, before leaving the infirmary, and proceeded leaving the mansion, entering the forest.