Omake! - 14th of October

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

~ Timeline : 3 years after Sky's Truth ~

Lambo, Chrome : 19
Tsuna, Ietsuna, Hayato, Takeshi : 20
Ryouhei, Kyouya, Mukuro : 21

(AN : Fortunely unfortunately, depending on yourselves, there will be no spoiler related to Sky's Truth)

// Vongola mansion - Japan //

= 3rd Person's POV =

It was seven in the morning. Some people already woke up, especially maids and butlers.

When clock striked half past six, the ladies, excluding Ipin who was in China, training with Fon, in the environment she was used to before going to Japan to assassinate a target, in which she attacked the wrong person (Ietsuna), and stayed there for the past years, slowly went out from their rooms, after they received a message that Yuni just arrived to the mansion and was waiting at the front door.

Upon reaching the door, Chrome silently opened the door and let the girl in. "Sorry for waiting, Yuni-chan" Chrome smiled. "Welcome, Yuni-chan" Kyoko, and Haru greeted while whispering, and Hana just gave a small nodded with a smile at her.

"So, which kitchen will we use?" Yuni asked, as the four girls lead her.

"The fouth floor" Haru replied with a grin, which Yuni looked at her questioningly.

Seeing that face, Chrome replied "Basements kitchens will be not an option seeing that Tsu-nii usually with our three eldest Guardians, and sometimes Ie-nii, Haya-nii and Take-nii went there, the first floor is where the dining room located so it's also not an option, the second floor is where the library, meeting room and ball room located, Tsu-nii also mostly on that floor including Muku-nii, Haya-nii, and Lambo-kun for the library, I know it's very early but we don't want to take any chances. We wanted to give a surprise for the twins, remember?" She said, which Yuni nodded.

"The third floor is also not an option because that's where butlers and guards' quarters, Tsu-kun, Muku-nii, Kyou-nii, and Ryou-nii never failed to appear there to oversee the guards' trainings as there's also a small training ground and a gym there, which of course the four rooms are located on different wings." Kyoko continued.

"While the fourth floor is us, ladies, including maids' quarters, still, Tsuna sometimes appeared there to help the new maids some chores and cooking when the older ones are busy..." Hana paused.

".........Now that I mentioned it, Tsuna actually appeared everywhere, but of course, more often on the library with Mukuro, Hayato, Lambo, or in the garden with either Ietsuna, Lambo, Kyouya or Kyoko here, and sometimes in Ietsuna's office, because the brother was locking himself inside for his paperwork, which Tsuna, for his own amusement when he was bored, watched him doing his paperwork in misery" Hana sweatdropped, which Yuni giggled at the last part.

"The fifth floor also not an option. That's where the boys' quarters located and the offices" Haru grinned.

"Locking himself in his office, huh? I hope our cake will cheer Ie-kun up!" Yuni said with a happy smile, her face brighten, while the five of them entered the elevator with Chrome clicking the fourth floor button.