confessing in japanese? cool.

"I can't believe we'll meet here! What a small world it is!" Wang cheered, resting a hand on her shoulder. The younger one nodded in response, giving him an awkward smile.

Eyeing Wang, Jimin Park asks, "What are you doing here, hyung?" He let out a tch sound, noticing the jealousy in the younger one's tone. "Oh, you know. Just looking for some inspiration."

Wang grinned. "What are you guys doing, huh?" He wiggled his brows at Hyun, making her giggle. "Yah, stop it! It's ugly." She hit his chest lightly as he continues to wiggle his eyebrows.

Jimin Park felt something boiling in his chest. No, this couldn't be happening! It was supposed to be a perfect night for them, just the two of them! Balling his fists, he faked a cough, turning their attention to him. 

He gave him a tight-lipped smile, pulling Hyun away from Wang's hand.  "Actually, we are on a date, hyung," He answers, now holding her small soft hand. Entangling their fingers together, he can't help but to feel proud about himself.

Another smirk formed on Wang's lips.

Dahyun Kim blinked her eyes few times in confusion, feeling her cheeks getting hotter. She felt her heart skipping a beat. "W-What?" Stuttering, she turned her head to his face. Jimin, noticing her redden face, shot her his charming smile.

"S-Stop that." She puffed her cheeks, now turning her head back to the front. "You're too cute to handle," Hyun mumbled, eyes on the ground.

Adorable, the elder one thought.

"Oh, really? I'm sorry then for disturbing your date. Please, proceed." Wang lowered his head a bit, before turning his back to them. Inserting both his hands in his pockets, he walks away and left the two lovebirds alone.

He let out a sigh, stopping his track and took a glance at the starry sky. "Sorry, Momo. Can't help you anymore."
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

"What do you mean you don't want to do it anymore? Oppa, you've promised me you wanted to help!"

Tut, tut.

"Oppa? Jackson oppa!" There's no use anymore, he already hung up. I groaned as I dialled another number.

You know what? I'm gonna confess to him, no matter what.

Dialing 'duburie♡' ...

✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

"Can I have a talk with you?" Glancing at the curious Kim, she continues, "Alone, I mean. Without Dahyun." Seeing her sincere smile, she gave her an awkward grin back.

Jimin Park raised a brow at her, then turned to his back to give a smile at Hyun too. "Can't you just tell me here?" He asked, not wanting to leave his date. "I don't want to leave Dahyun alone."

Hirai shook her head. Locking gaze with him, she adds, "Please, sunbae." She saw him gulping, she knew he's going to say no. She saw how he's giving her the pity look.

"Sorry, Momo-ssi. My date is already waiting for me."

He turned his body, already making steps towards Hyun. Jimin saw how her face lighten up when she saw him, waving her hands excitedly in the air. He waved at her back, chuckling.

But then he felt someone holding tight his arm. It was Hirai, that was trying to tell him something using her eyes. Her eyes were begging him to stay.

❝  好きです。好きです, 付き合ってください。 ❞

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

ayy this is shit.