Chapter Two: Strange

Taehyung's Pov

Five Years Later

"Get the stick Jungkook, get the stick"I waved the stick around, seeing Jungkook barking, his tail wagging, and his tongue was out as he eyed the movement of the stick I was holding. "Go get it" I threw the stick, seeing him run after it, I then saw him fetching the stick with his mouth, running back to me.
"Good boy Jungkook, good boy"

I grabbed the stick out of Jungkook's mouth, while petting his head as he barked in happiness, I smiled.

Spending a day at the park was a great idea.

"Taehyung!
We're going home!"Jin called out from afar by the benches, we came here to the park for a small picnic and for Jungkook to get some fresh air.

"Okay!"I called back.
"Time to go Jungko-"

I turned to where Jungkook was but he wasn't there anymore.

Please tell me he went to get another stick.

"Get away from my poodle you disgusting mutt!"

I turned to the woman who yelled, my eyes widened when I saw Jungkook was humping that woman's poodle, I ran towards them, grabbing Jungkook away as he panted.

"I'm so sorry ma'am, he didn't mean to do it"I apologized, I turned to Jungkook.
"Bad boy"

Jungkook then whimpered.

"Hmph, put a leash on him next time"the woman scolded me as she walked away with her poodle, I turned to Jungkook.

"What's gotten into you?"I asked him, seeing him look up at me, with his sad dog eyes, I sighed.
"Don't do it again okay?" Jungkook then licked my face, I laughed.
"Lets go home"

I began walking back to where Jin and Namjoon were in the parking lot, Jungkook followed behind me, I wondered what had gotten into Jungkook, I came to a conclusion he might be lonely and needed someone to love.

I'll ask Jin hyung later.

I got in the truck by the backseat, Jungkook came in afterwards, laying his body on the seat while laying his head on my lap, I stroked his head gently, watching him sleep.

After a few minute the car stopped, Jungkook woke up by the sudden stop, all four of us go out and walked in the house.

Jungkook ran around the house in excitement.

I'm glad he's back to the way he was.

"Don't forget to feed Jungkook, Taehyung"Jin reminded me, I nodded, I walked over to the kitchen, grabbing Jungkook's food bowl and walking to my room to get another refill, I saw my door room was slightly open, I figured Jungkook ran in there to rest a bit.

I dropped the food bowl in shock, seeing Jungkook was humping my stuffed bunny Jin gave me when I was six, he didn't seem to notice me but continued, panting and whining at the same time.

I walked over to Jungkook, smacking him, he stopped and pulled away, whimpering in pain by the slap.

Maybe you really need someone to love.

I grabbed the stuffed bunny from the floor, holding it by the ears, I placed it in the laundry bin, planning to wash it later, I turned to Jungkook, seeing he was looking at me with sad dog eyes again.

"You're starting to gross me out Jungkook, quit it"I ordered, I grabbed the food bowl again, picking up the fallen food bits, I got the dog food and placed it on the bowl.

The only thing I heard was Jungkook whine as I made my way out of my room.