Vodka Jelly

I went to a New Year's eve party the other night ( and partially morning if you want to get scientific ) dressed as David Bowie and it was possible the best way to start a year I could think of, anywho my buddy Tico ( itsdaryldarylthepony ) reques...

I went to a New Year's eve party the other night ( and partially morning if you want to get scientific ) dressed as David Bowie and it was possible the best way to start a year I could think of, anywho my buddy Tico ( itsdaryldarylthepony ) requested I write another chapter of this shitty book for her to read so here ya go babe.

In terms of the actual art itself I sketched out what is supposed to be the outlines of us, from left to right nicole ( nicnacpack1234 ) me and issi ( itsdaryldarylthepony ) then painted the background all trippy and whatnot before painting our outlines in black. As a second thought I also painted Vodka Jelly in the background ( I promise we didn't get drunk, although the way that evening played out I might have )

I don't have a lot to say about the party except that all of the adults - and some of the kids - got really drunk and we tried to dance to the venga bus song 1000 times. In lieu of words let me simply provide you with some of my favourite quotes from that evening

- "Let's make them our speciality" "What, babies ?"
- "A handsome and grail crettle"
- "It's New year's eve nobody wants science lesson"
"Actually I've not got a science teacher so I actually quite want one"
- "Keb ?"
- "This bed is bigger than my life span"
- "I think he's having an identity crisis"
- "You can get them in multipacks, the balls, that is"
- "I don't think Lucas is pregnant with Cook Craig"