She was devouring every dish we ordered like there's no tomorrow. She looked like a chubby bunny mushing over her food. God, I adore her. I was reminded.

"Yah, slow down, you'll choke. No one's in a rush here." I stated with concern while I took a napkin out and wiped it over her sauce stained lips, she mumbled a sweet thanks to me.

"Rosé, it's soooo good!" I didn't know if it sounded like a squeal or if it's just me fangirling over her cuteness. "Yeah, I know that's why I brought you here." I gave off a soft laugh. I was satisfied that she's having a good time, with the food making her strange mood gone, it makes me feel good that I can lighten her mood up.

As I was focusing at her and her adorable eating, I quickly planted a kiss on her forehead hoping she would know how much I adore her. Even just her presence is soothing to my soul.

She was taken aback but gained composure as she softly elbowed me, with embarrassment written all over her face.

...

An hour after eating all those dishes that left us with a full, bloated stomachs, we went out for a quiet walk in a park nearby, we were just walking with my guitar getting heavier at my back, I didn't want to complain since I can't miss this opportunity to walk with Jennie Kim.

"I want to sing you a song." Jennie suddenly declared. My head quickly turned to her finding her eyes, "What?" I asked again, not sure if I heard her right.

"Let's sit." She grabbed by the wrist and we sat down on a bench, she asked me if she could borrow my guitar.

Woah, she plays too? I thought in amazement as I gave her my string instrument.

Then she started warming up as she reviewed the chords she'll be playing, Fm Bb Eb Cm. I watched in amazement, I didn't knew she could freaking play the guitar.

"Jennie, I know you're talented and all, but you didn't told me that you were this talented!" I praised her as she just gave me a gummy smile in response.

"Yeah, but I can't compare my guitar skills to yours!" She teased me.

"Why are singing me a song anyway?" I asked in all seriousness, she looked me in the eye before she replied, "Because there are certain feelings I can't just tell..."

And at that moment, I felt my armpits sweat, so badly.

My words suddenly stuck at the edge of my throat, my heart was nervously thumping berserkly, I just felt the rush under my skin as my cheeks warmed it's color to a dark pinkish shade.

Here she goes again shutting down my system.

She started strumming, and flashed a smile to as she started to sing

"All I know is, we could go anywhere we could do
Anything girl whatever the mood we're in"

My heart pumped faster than it already was as I realized what the song was, I managed to give her a smile amidst my nervousness. My heart fluttered so much that I felt a twist in my stomach

"All I know is, getting lost late at night under stars
Finding love standing right where we are, your lips

They pull me in the moment
You and I alone and