Greetings

Hi there, first of all I hope you all had a great 2017. It it was when I and we were introduced with the lovely cast and the novel 2moon the series and others, where the list can go long.

Since we have step in 2018, I hope this year will be as lovely and exciting. My wishes and love to all. Let's all love each other and spread the word of humanity, integrity and acceptance and respect. Love is Love, lets all cherish and support each other.

And coming back to the story, this is a fanfiction that I have said to be writing as my next work with our beloved Ming and Kit. The one who hasn't read my first work 'And it is Love' is the story of Forth and Beam. The story ends by witnessing the love of our Forth and Beam where Ming took the opportunity to propose Kit. And yes, our boy said yes to his engineering moon.

I will be uploading twice in a week or more if possible. Do enjoy and leave your comments 😊

This story takes place within the short span of being engaged to getting married. The story depicts the instances in Ming kits life where their new status has surely brought some changes in their life. Will both be able to adapt and adjust to this new phase? Will there be a wedding?

The story revolves around the above and lets continue on this note giving our love for both the boys and also to this work.

Do vote and comment what you feel and keep following me and the story for the updates and I hope to see you all and enjoy!