"She think she ah bad bitch now," I said once realising they were laughing......at us...

"She was talkin' trick trash 'bout Neddy," I said

"Girl I knew dat ho' still had shit ta' say." Trin said.

"And she think it's funny.." Jordan said getting up.

"And she talked trash 'bout Neddy," Lexis followed said. "Ah ah, dis bitch got me fucked up."

"Let's give her somethang ta' laugh at," Jordan said.

With that, they walked away, and Jordan was already right up in her face.

"Wat's dis," Iva said

"Wat it look like," I said

"Rub dat 'wat's dis' out yo' face yo'! Befo' I scrape yo' ass right now." Jordan

"Scrape me!" She said laughing along with her squad. "This is so funny"

"Ain't nobody laughin' round here if ain't yo' half-baked hoes. Yo' words can't afford us," Trin said

"Anyways wat's yo' problem!" She continues on laughing.

"Yhu should learn ta' keep our names out yo' mouf" I said

"Yhu bitches stay being ah waste of time," Tanya giggled.

"but yet its fi wi names yuh speak pon fi yuh bruk time." Neddy added

"Shut up Jamaican trick we ain't ask yhu ta' talk," Tanya' said

"Wo gave yuh permission to speak." Kennedy went in her face once I pulled her back. Once Celina tried to jump in.

Ohhhh these 3 girls got me fucked up

TayK|Tay🔫
"Mal check yo' girl man," David said as soon as we walked in.

Leaving us with a picture of a fight bout ta start.

I stood still at the door once the guys walked past me, watching as they walked over to the girls. And as to it. It seemed to be an argument. I watch Drama I don't join it. That's why I'm trynna take my distance.

Since it was kinda boring in here and the attention was to the girls alone, I took out my phone to check something, before somebody bumped into me and caused my phone to fall out my hands.

I picked it up and looked up to them same niggas passing by and all glaring at me.

The fuck is their motherfucking problems.

"TayK bro yhu ok?" Some nigga randomly came at me and shit. Who the fuck is this nigga?

"Yeah bro I'm straight," I said, well shit this motherfucker knows my name. Weird.

I walked past him and went to stand next to Malcolm. Who was holding his girlfriend back.

I grabbed a girl from the other group to stop her from talking and shordy stood at me at me as if I was some typa magnet attracted to her, the way she bit her lip at me.

Same shordy from yesterday's class. Ivanka.

Once realising the guys had already walked off, I sighed. So they just leave me with a ratchet girl?

"Imma let go of yhu, and yhu gon' stop ah'ite," I said once she chuckled and licked her lips.

"Wat's happenin' here...why's yo' hand 'round ma homies girl," A guy from the same squad.

Came back so quickly. Caus they heard TayK all up on their girls. They know their girls feeling me.

I already knew they weren't trynna leave. So many of them round here. let's nickname them the SGS (School Gang Squad) its a wreckless name but I'm guessing it's worth them.

"Nuffin' man, I was jus' leavin'," I said before turning around and walking away to the boys.

Malcolm and his girl were arguing.

She groaned and walked away as the squad followed and Alexis and Kennedy were pulling him back, so that he don't go piss her off no more.

"Dis school is fucked up," I said once he turned to me. He's so controlling over his anger.

"As yhu can see dis is da beginnin' fo' yhu Tay. I see yhu already made yo' side of enemies." He said looking over at them.

"They carry burners 'round here?" I questioned, as he tapped my shoulders.

"They ain't da only ones." He said once Danny and I looked at them differently.

They all own their own. This place is no different.
•••••••••
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES•
Vote & Comment