short but sweet

Aries's POV
I woke up groggy and tired, drool covering the side of my mouth. I probably fell asleep waiting for those guys to leave, which makes sense, they were taking forever. I rolled out of the chair I was in, looking at the tv monitors to see if anything changed. nope, but those cool cop guys did leave. I sighed, making a praying position and looking up. "I praise you, almighty...dude." I than walked out of the managers office, looking around at the abandoned store one last time. I then sprinted out of that store like I was breathing my last breath. It was creepy and I was not spending another second in there. I kept sprinting towards the hill, where I'm pretty sure cancer told us was the meeting spot. when I got to the Hill, I ran up it like no tomorrow, stopping when I got to the top.
"no...antidote...sorry....cancer..." I panted, putting my hands on my thighs.
"oh it's fine, I- guess." someone mumbled, I believed it was cancer. I looked up to see the person, which was, not to my surprise, Cancer.
Pisces and Leo were also there, Pisces face seemed different though, like pained, but I didn't question it.
Capricorn and Taurus were sitting on the grass passed out on each other. I mean, they weren't on each other, but Taurus was leaning on Capricorn's shoulder. Libra and Scorpio where there as well, standing beside Cancer, Libra's arm wrapped around Scorpio's waist.
what did I miss in that picture..?
I walked up to Cancer, eying libra and Scorpio as I looked at Virgo, her eyes closed, but her faced seeming pained and stressed. I placed a hand on her forehead, it was burning hot. not a good sign.
"The antidote has already entered her system." Cancer mumbled, looking over at Pisces and Leo.
"did-did they find it?" I asked, pointing over to Leo and Pisces.
"yes we did, but we had to see two dead bodies, what did you do?" Leo asked, seeming bothered by me as he placed a hand on Pisces's back.
"uhm, I checked an abandoned store and I got trapped there for a few hours waiting for some FBI guys to leave-" I smiled at Leo, shrugging my shoulders.
I deep breath caught my attention. looking back over at Cancer, he was looking a Virgo, her eyes wide open and her forehead drenched with sweat.
she wheezed for oxygen, like she somehow forgot how to breathe. Cancer took her face in his hands, looking into her eyes. "Virgo. Breathe, okay? In, and out..." he whispered to her. She was looking straight into his eyes and nodded eagerly. She started to breathe normally again, slowly stabilizing.
"Cancer." Virgo buried her face in his chest, bringing him closer to her body. He hugged her back, rubbing her arms. "shhh..it's okay, you're okay!" He smiled.
End of chapter 10: short but sweet.
I know you probably thought I abandoned this book, but surprisingly i didn't! My whole 10,11,12, and 13 chapters I had pre-made were deleted though, so I had to start from scratch. but I'm back baby! how you doin'? *joey tribbiani voice*
love you guys, caroline