we outta here....or not?

A/N
this chapter has a bit of violence in it...just warning you. oh well >:) I'm evil sorry.
have funnnn ;)
Gemini's POV
"Are we ready?" Cap smirks, looking at everyone else with a new spark of hope in his eyes.
hm..cap having optimism? intriguing.
"I'm ready." I say, smirking at Sagittarius.
I see Taurus sprint over to Capricorn, poking his cheeks. "Are you sure you're okay?" Taurus says, concern lacing her voice.
capricorn grabs taurus's wrist and holds it as he looks into her eyes.
"I'm fine, taur." Capricorn grins, lightly dropping Taurus's wrist.
The room had seemed to fall silent when they were interacting... until a certain fire sign interrupted.
"can you guys stop flirting? not even a day here and you're acting like a married couple. geez." Leo interjected, rolling his eyes.
Capricorn glared at Leo, but before cap could beat him up, Virgo calmed them down.
"you guys are ridiculous. Calm down, so we can get the hell out of here before we all die."
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I say calm? Ohh no. I meant scare the hell out of all of us.
"um. yeah....okay guys, let's bounce." Aries says.
Libra and Scorpio had finally woke up, yawning and stretching as they talked to other signs.
We all jumped into the sewers, which I may say so myself, was the most disgusting thing I have ever done in my whole life. Jesus.
We were all cringing down there, and I mean cringing. I'm pretty sure Virgo, the clean freak, was crying.
Aside from that, sag kept me company.
"I'm sorry you had to go through this." Sag says, his warm brown eyes warming my heart.
"why are you apologizing? you big doof." I playfully push sag away, making sure he doesn't fall down. If he did fall down, he would murder me for sure. I mean, maybe not, because I don't know him that well, but he is a fire sign.
He walks back over to me.
"I dunno. You just seemed depressed to me, and I wanted to cheer you up, yknow?" Sag explains, a tiny smile forming on my lips.
"you're sweet. thanks I guess, I'm just missing someone from my past. he was always there for me, and then he kinda just disappeared. I never knew why, but life is life I guess." I sigh, my eyes losing their glow. 
I feel a warm hand on my cold skin, pushing my head up so I will face them.
His eyes lock with mine.
he stops walking and makes me stop too.
the warmth of his hands leave my cheek, and they wrap around my waist. he pulls me close to him, and something immediately clicks in my mind.
He's trying to comfort me. Oh, you idiot. Cmon, gem, do something!
I wrap my arms around him and place my head on his chest. I feel his heart beating fast, 'lub..dub. lub..dub.' my hearts beating just as fast, maybe even faster. Why is my heart beating fast? why is his heart beating fast? oh no, gem. why do you fall in love so fast?

 Sagittarius's POV  the warmth of Gemini's head on my chest is comforting, and her arms feel safe around my torso

Sagittarius's POV
the warmth of Gemini's head on my chest is comforting, and her arms feel safe around my torso.
I look around, and then I see it.
there's no one here.
oh no.
they left without us.
"um..hey gem?"
"hmm?"
"sorry to break up whatever was happening between us, but um, everyone else left us."
"WHAT!" gem immediately breaks away from me, and looks around.
"fuck." gem whispers, as she's looking the other way. what's she looking at?
I turn around and see what she's seeing.
about 20 guards are running up to us.

 Aquarius's POV  We finally see the light at the end of the tunnel

Aquarius's POV
We finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
We all run towards it, and see the streets of Zodiya.
the bustiling and hustling of cars fill the streets.
The city lights illuminate the whole capital.
"Thank sweet Jesus." Someone whispers, I didn't get to see who it was, but I'm guessing Leo.
We walk on the streets as if we belonged in Zodiya.
But, somethings missing.
Not something.....someone.
"Oh my god." I blurt out, not realizing what I was saying.
"What?" Virgo asks, interested in what I had to say.
"We left Gemini and Sagittarius."
"holy shi-"
"LANGUAGE!" Pisces growls, lightly punching leo on the head. haha.
"Guys we gotta go back." Capricorn says, concern laced in his husky voice.
"but I don't wannaaaaa..." Taurus whines, slouching down and frowning.
"yeah, we don't even know them." Libra remarks, shrugging his shoulders.
"But they must be important. Why would Zyler capture all of us together?" Virgo asks.
"maybe because we all committed a crime..." Aries mumbles, annoyance in his voice.
"Hey! I didn't commit a crime! Well, I didn't get caught committing a crime..." Leo says.
"Virgo's right, I mean, we were all grouped together for a reason, right?" I say.
"I don't know."
"Hey! I have an idea. What if half of us stay in the city of Zodiya and the other half go get Gemini and Sag?" Taurus says, grinning at her idea.
"I'm in. I'll go get gem and sag." Virgo says.
Of course, if Virgo is going, her lover boy has to go too. Cancer looks around at all of us looking at him.
"What?" He says, slightly confused at why everyone is staring at him.
"tell you what, let's just have Virgo and Cancer go get gem and sag." Capricorn smirks.
"yeahhhh...." Scorpio agrees, obviously content that she doesn't have to go back to that place.
"Fine. Whatever. Me and Cancer will go get gem and sag. See you guys later!" Virgo says, grabbing cancer with her not-broken arm.
"you idiots. Virgo still has a broken arm and we're possibly sending her into a battle she can't win?" Leo says, concerned that something will happen.
"Don't worry, she has Cancer. That dude is like really strong. He'll protect her." Pisces says.

Gemini's POV I wake up to see Sagittarius getting punched by some guy

Gemini's POV
I wake up to see Sagittarius getting punched by some guy. Then I realize. It's zyler.
He punches Sagittarius even more, making sag cough up blood.
"you're gonna kill him! Stop!" I scream, getting the attention of zyler.
"Ooh, has the little gem woken up?" Zyler smirks, and just the look of his face makes me cringe.
Zyler grabs my chin and makes me look at him.
"I could do fun things with you." He says, looking at me up and down.
UGH! WHAT A PERV!
"don't you dare touch her!" I hear Sagittarius weakly yell, coughing up more blood.
Sag...
"You want to get beat up more, son?" Zyler growls.
"If that means you get your dirty hands off of her, then yes." Sagittarius barks, anger seething off of him.
Zyler smirks at his remark, and then kicks Sagittarius in the stomach.
Blood begins to pour out of his mouth, as he moans and groans.
"Okay, okay. I'll leave you too alone now." Zyler laughs.
What a sicko.
He leaves me and sag in the cell.
I run over to Sagittarius, and blood covers the bottom portion of his mouth.
"Oh, Sagittarius.."
My eyes start to water as he looks at me with foggy eyes. His warm hands touch my cold cheeks.
I let my tears fall.
I fall onto sag, burying my face into his neck.
I don't even mind the blood, I just want him with me.
End of chapter 5: we outta here...or not?
I hope you enjoyed ^^
I loveeee writing romance scenes so the gem and sag scenes were so fun :)