"What? Bro bar? You've been there? It's a gay bar." I faced her.

"Yeah. Gays were cheering the guys to strip off everything."

"So, you mean you saw everything?" I asked her and she nodded.

"You, bad girl." I kissed her cheek and she just stuck her tongue out to me.

"They're even much bigger than you." She looked down at my boxers. She's really a bad girl. I think I'm the only one who knows that. She's good to everyone but bad to me and I like that.

"What?! You're insulting me." I acted like I was really hurt and she giggled.

"And their bodies are way better than you." She said, I pouted and she giggled again.

"Well, I think I should be working out more." I went over her and did some push ups.

*****Jessica's POV*****

I wanna kiss the guy on top of me doing push ups. I hope I won't drool looking at him with his heart melting smirk.

"Stop smirking. You think you're really hot, huh?" I said.

"I don't think because I know." He winked at me with a smirk still plastered on his face.

"FAT!" I said. I wanna tease him.

"Fat, huh?" He asked and I nodded.

God, he should stop.

Every time he goes down, he kisses me.

"Bryce, stop kissing me." I said. Too much of kisses is not good. He's killing me. Too much of my likeness will eventually come to my addiction and he needs to stop.

"Or else what?" He kissed me again.

~or else you'll never be able to kiss any girl besides me.~

"I've never kissed anyone since we got married." He said, smiling from ear to ear.

What?! That was so embarrassing! I had no choice but to just let it go? I really don't know.

"Wow. What a liar. Did you just forget about your Pepper girl?" I pushed him but he didn't move. He's not doing his push ups anymore, but his arms were stretched.

He was still smiling! How can he do that?! While I'm here killing myself from embarrassment.

"You are so wrong. I'm not a liar and I'm not the one who kissed Pepper. She kissed me but I didn't kissed her back. You saw it, Love." I love and hate when he calls me love. I hope he's not lying.

"You didn't kissed her back because I was there, duh." I said rolling my eyes.

"Look who's jealous. I just love you." He moved to my side and hugged me.

"You know, I'm so happy tonight." He buried his face to my hair and whispered to my ear which was like a murmur.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I know that you love me too." He laughed. I think I love him too. This is a total crap. I hope nothing will go wrong between us.

"Keep dreaming, Bryce. Dream on." I laughed but he kissed me and I kissed him back.

Don't ask me what happened next. All I know is that all of my clothes were flying around the room.

The next day when I woke up, I saw Bryce with his smirk again.

"Good Morning, Love." He kissed me and I kissed him back.

"Good Morning. What time is it? We still have school." I said.

"Well, it's already 2 and we're both late. Let's just go back to school tomorrow, Love." He hugged me.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Because I know you're very tired from last night." He laughed.

"Don't talk about it. Don't ever talk about it again." I hit him but he laughed.

"Was it good?" He asked me.

"Not bad." I said nonchalantly, putting his ego down.

"Not bad?! Are you kidding me?!" His eyes were like saucers and I can't help but laugh.

"Okay. It was bad. Really."

"I'll show you bad." He gave me a very dirty smirk.

"Bryce, don't do what you are thinking. You look like a rapist." I said and he laughed.

"Stop it! Bryce, stop it!!!" He tickled me.

I was laughing so hard that it's very hard to breathe and I fell on the carpet.

"Well, I like it this time." Bryce looked at me from head to toe and I'm wearing nothing.

"Pervert!" I stood up and grab my towel. I'm going to have my shower.

"Aren't you inviting me to join you?" He hugged me from the back and laugh.

"Sorry, Love. No." I kissed him and giving him a flirty smile.

######Hello, guys!!! Thank you very much! 1k reads, lovies!!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter! XOXO######

Please quomment! XD