Chapter 13- Past and future

Recap

So that's what I did, I went to visit Linda almost every day after school. We would walk the dogs, play in the garden with them. Also Alex used to skateboard with me when we were younger and he still had his skateboard. I tried to teach Linda how to play but I thought for her own safety it would be best not to....

------

Jessica's P.O.V.

"I cannot believe you and Blake, you are both acting childish." Georgia said to me as she was referring to Friday at lunch when me and Aiden kissed, twice.

"Your right, we are being childish, I need to sort this out like a woman would." I said straightening my back as I rushed around the school corridors looking for Blake. I caught a glimpse of him in the corner of my eye and then he disappeared with a blink of an eye.

I walked into the girls changing rooms as I opened the door to reveal Britney with another guy too busy making out to notice me. I then turned around to see Blake leaning against the window frame on his phone.

I dragged him to the changing rooms as he was complaining about me hurting his arm. I let go of his hand as I pointed at Britney and the dude she was with. He looked shocked as he walked over to Britney and pulled her away from him. I stood their with my hand on my mouth as I thought he was going to slap her.

When Blake pulled Britney of the dude, the dude happened to be someone no other than Aiden. I stood there in horror watching Aiden as he looked at me with guilt played in his eyes.

"So this is how you treat me? You- you- you." He said as he kept stammering, I walked behind him and I whispered in his ear, "Say it." He clenched his fists as I backed away, far away as I could from him.

"You SLUT!" He shrieked as I looked at Britney to examine her emotions. She was embarrassed as she covered her face with her hair and her head faced the floor in shame. I walked over to Aiden and slapped him across his face as he didn't even flinch as he knew he had it coming.

"I hate YOU." I shouted at Aiden as he walked out of the room as Britney followed like a lost puppy dog. For a second I forgot that Blake was here as I slid down the side of the wall and cried.

"Why do all guys do this?" I questioned to myself, I heard someone shuffling along the floor when i realised that Blake was stl there, he came and sat next to me.

"I didn't cheat on you and if you are ready to hear the whole story then okay but if you aren't then I understand." Blake whispered softly down my ear which spent shivers down my spine. Gosh, how I missed his comforting voice. I put my head onto his shoulder as I intertwined our hands together.

He looked down at me and I could picture the expression that wad played on his face, I imagined his confused look on his face as I answered, "I believe you." He sat up which made me sit up as i was practically had my body slumped over his.

"Even if you do believe me I have to tell you the whole story. I just have to get it off of my chest...Please?" He rambled on and as soon as he had finished rambling he told me the whole story.

After hearing the story Blake walked me home and then we said our goodbyes and parted ways. I felt that I have treated Blake that bad that you couldn't even explain using words. 

I called Lucy and Georgia in a 3 way call as i told them everything that had happened, they were both shocked as I explained about Britney and Aiden at first but they eventually calmed down, praise the Lord.

Flashback Georgia's P.O.V

"We need to talk." Matt said as he looked at me with a glimpse of fear in his eyes. Was he scared? No, why would Matt be scared.

I walked into the living room as I motioned for him to sit down. I walked to the kitchen to get some water to calm him down. He happily took the water with a quiet 'Thank you.'

"Okay this is just weird. Matt? Tell me what's wrong you've been acting nice. No.1- You are wearing nice bright clothes No.2- You said thank you to me

No.3- You look a bit nervous which isn't normal for you." I said as I counted the numbers on my fingers. He looked up at me as he had his hands in his head a while ago.

"I'm sorry." He replied. That's it, That's all I get? A sorry?

"Sorry? Sorry? pst what you sorry for? Hey, the fact that you bullied me for almost 5 years or the fact that you hurt my parents? Just because your parents died it doesn't mean you can go around killing others." I spat angrily at him as he looked out of the window for a minute as I took a deap breath, that felt good.

"Look. I'm sorry that I chose you out of all people to take my anger out, we used to be best friends remember? I thought that if I got your parents into trouble then you would understand how I felt at the time and you would pay more attention." He replied calmly. How is he calm about this whole thing. I just don't get it?

"So you did this all for attention? And what about when you got my parent into 'trouble' You could've just left me alone after that?" I said trying to calm down as I kept taking deep breathes in and out.

"I know I could've just left you but I just didn't want to give up on you. You stopped talking to me once you found out what really happened and it upset me." He said as he slowed down his speech when stopping to keep pausing.

"Oh, so this is my fault. Get out of my house. I do not want to discuss this any future. Bye." I said slamming the door in his face and you know what? It felt good!

-----

Updated: 01/06/2014

Next: 06/06/2014.

Sorry for not updating yesterday,  it was my birthday

Do me a favour and smile :D

Don't frown someone might be falling in love with your smile XD